Singapore Expats Forum

Retrieving records of past employment pass

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
danielntd

Retrieving records of past employment pass

Post by danielntd » Fri, 01 Sep 2017 3:07 pm

Hi friends,

I'm wondering if any of you has experienced something similar or has any suggestions:

I'm going through Migration Skills Assessment by Engineers Australia which required colour scans of my past employment passes. Unfortunately, all I have now is a black-and-white version of it, and the card was already expired and surrendered to MOM. Do you know if it's possible to request a record of past employment from MOM or if there's any way to work around this (if you've been through it before)?

Thanks! Have a great long weekend.

/daniel

singaporeflyer
Manager
Manager

Re: Retrieving records of past employment pass

Post by singaporeflyer » Fri, 01 Sep 2017 3:32 pm

danielntd wrote:Hi friends,

I'm wondering if any of you has experienced something similar or has any suggestions:

I'm going through Migration Skills Assessment by Engineers Australia which required colour scans of my past employment passes. Unfortunately, all I have now is a black-and-white version of it, and the card was already expired and surrendered to MOM. Do you know if it's possible to request a record of past employment from MOM or if there's any way to work around this (if you've been through it before)?

Thanks! Have a great long weekend.

/daniel

Ask the past company HR if they can help you.