Singapore Expats

How many days before i can come back again to SG after my visit pass expires.?

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
Weerish

How many days before i can come back again to SG after my visit pass expires.?

Post by Weerish » Fri, 25 Aug 2017 10:56 pm

Hi there guys.. I just want to know, i am on 30days visit pass and will expired on tuesday 29th august. Unfortunately, i tried applying online voa eXTend, but it was rejected. I wanted to appeal but i dont know any locals here in SG.now,I am planning to have some tour in indonesia let say for one week..and enter again singapore, but i dont have any idea if how many days before i can go back here. Do you think this will work? I mean i dont like to try to appeal, to contact some local and try to let the ICA see that we knew each other, then finding out that im just lying.. I want to extend my stay here in singapore, any advice...

Sent from my HUAWEI LUA-L21 using Tapatalk

vjtvjt

Re: How many days before i can come back again to SG after my visit pass expires.?

Post by vjtvjt » Sun, 27 Aug 2017 11:57 am

Where are you from? Usually, they are rejecting e-Xtend applications depending on where you are from as there is already a reputation from some nationals that they are exploiting the social visit pass conditions (like looking for a job here and doing the go out-come back scheme to extend the visit pass, etc.).

Also, what you are planning to do is dangerous of going to Indonesia and going back here again. If you really want to do it, then be prepared for questioning. This is the type of circumstance that you cannot apply something that works with another person because the chances of this not working for you is too high. Just to let you know, I have 2 Filipino friends who did that (they go to Malaysia for 5 days and come back here) and both of them were refused to be admitted to Singapore even if they showed that they have a return ticket to Manila. I also have a French friend who did that, but it only worked for her once. When she did go to Indonesia and come back again in SG for the second time after the first one worked, the immigration officer wrote her return flight details on her passport.

Again, I am not advising you anything that you need to do. I am just opening up your senses of the risks involved. :)

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Re: How many days before i can come back again to SG after my visit pass expires.?

Post by Strong Eagle » Sun, 27 Aug 2017 1:05 pm

Why are you asking this again in a new thread? Tell me why I shouldn't delete this redundant post.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Sun, 27 Aug 2017 4:07 pm

Strong Eagle wrote:Why are you asking this again in a new thread? Tell me why I shouldn't delete this redundant post.
You shouldn't delete this thread because... She's a Lady? Image

To poster. Try to return after 14 days.

Or Better go home and come back as initially advised