Singapore Expats Forum

Need A Valentine Date

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
supersu6

Need A Valentine Date

Postby supersu6 » Sun, 13 Feb 2005 12:38 pm

Look I know that this is going to sound like a pick up line but it is not. I am 37 year old lady of Indian descent. I am pleasant looking.

I have recently gone through a very bad heartbreak and would just like to go for a nice meal and a cup of coffee. I do not need a fancy dinner. I am not looking for a One Night Stand.

I am doing this for the second time and really hope that there are still one single guy available.

Please email me and I will respond.

Thanks

Susan

nutsguy

Re: Need A Valentine Date

Postby nutsguy » Sun, 13 Feb 2005 1:54 pm

supersu6 wrote:Look I know that this is going to sound like a pick up line but it is not. I am 37 year old lady of Indian descent. I am pleasant looking.

I have recently gone through a very bad heartbreak and would just like to go for a nice meal and a cup of coffee. I do not need a fancy dinner. I am not looking for a One Night Stand.

I am doing this for the second time and really hope that there are still one single guy available.

Please email me and I will respond.

Thanks

Susan

Sure. Mind to provide me your direct contact email so that I can email you

Baggy

Postby Baggy » Tue, 15 Feb 2005 12:00 pm

So how did it go? Personally I think Valentine's Day is over rated. It's all just commercial. In any case - for the rest of you out there.. make everyday Valentine's Day.