Singapore Expats Forum

Chances of PR approval (Jan2017)

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
mssunshine

Chances of PR approval (Jan2017)

Postby mssunshine » Thu, 10 Aug 2017 4:18 pm

Hi all,

Been following this forum quite a long time, and this it's my first time posting here.
I had been apply PR for myself since Jan17 and now the status still showing pending. So I decide to post here to seek any kind soul able to give some opinions.

Here's my profile:
Race & Nationality: Malaysian Chinese
Yearly income: $33k (includes bonus)
Qualifications: Diploma in Accounting and Business ACCA (studied in Singapore)

Been working & studying in Singapore since 2009 until now, and currently holding Spass. What I concern is I only get Spass with my current company (working around 1 year plus), and I applied PR after 6 months right away with this company (as it needs 6 mths payslip). Will it be one of the factor which cause it take longer to process?

Hopefully can get anyone able to give opinions! O:) :D

singaporeflyer
Editor
Editor

Re: Chances of PR approval (Jan2017)

Postby singaporeflyer » Thu, 10 Aug 2017 4:20 pm

mssunshine wrote:Hi all,

Been following this forum quite a long time, and this it's my first time posting here.
I had been apply PR for myself since Jan17 and now the status still showing pending. So I decide to post here to seek any kind soul able to give some opinions.

Here's my profile:
Race & Nationality: Malaysian Chinese
Yearly income: $33k (includes bonus)
Qualifications: Diploma in Accounting and Business ACCA (studied in Singapore)

Been working & studying in Singapore since 2009 until now, and currently holding Spass. What I concern is I only get Spass with my current company (working around 1 year plus), and I applied PR after 6 months right away with this company (as it needs 6 mths payslip). Will it be one of the factor which cause it take longer to process?

Hopefully can get anyone able to give opinions! O:) :D

There is nothing much you can do here, other than waiting. Worst case, reapply after 1 additional year of work and you will be fine

sundaymorningstaple

Re: Chances of PR approval (Jan2017)

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 10 Aug 2017 6:46 pm

I concur.