Singapore Expats

Sugar Daddy

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Sugar Daddy

Post by earthfriendly » Thu, 03 Aug 2017 12:15 am

I have my own reservations. But then who am I to judge? When two consenting adults are involved.

This comment takes the cakes :lol:
So jealous of him, I also to get a gorgeous Ang Moh babe.

When I'm old and single and I happened to be rich, I will also get a beautiful Ang Moh babe.

Why not? An old and rich Asian guy can also get Ang Moh guy.

Nowadays Ang Moh not as rich as in the past.

Playing Ang Moh girl is better than Ah Peh getting a young girl from developing nation and getting scammed of everything. Those girls from developing countries want to scam Sinkie Ah Peh of everything.

However, when you play with such beautiful Ang Moh girl, all she wants is for you to pay for her luxury life and she can't be bothered about how much money you actually got. When you got tired, all you need to do is to stop funding her and there are almost no loose ends.

If you marry a girl from developing country, divorce liao must pay alimony and give her half your house and half of your everything.

This founder is amazing Singaporean.

Wasted, we lose a real talent to America. Fake ones all enter our country.

https://www.facebook.com/VICE/videos/1532602866796347/

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Re: Sugar Daddy

Post by earthfriendly » Tue, 08 Aug 2017 1:46 pm

So why am I withholding judgment? Cause we are all social beings and whatever means it takes to help us make that connection, to be able to experience that happiness, even if it is fleeting or superficial, why not grant it to them? Cause this world is not perfect. And I shall not play Ms. Perfect myself.

This video explore the topic (i.e. Life) at many levels...... smiles, happiness, warm-heartedness, friendship, trust, connection, growing up, peace, fear, finding meaning in the little things we do daily, living deeper..... The human potential.

https://www.facebook.com/amillionsmiles ... 190374482/

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Tue, 08 Aug 2017 9:46 pm

I think its a simple matter of free trade. As an older guy I am desirous of sex. I will pay money for it. If you are willing to have sex with me for money, then we are "friends". All the rest are extra trappings and wrappings.

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Post by earthfriendly » Wed, 09 Aug 2017 1:42 am

Strong Eagle wrote: All the rest are extra trappings and wrappings.
Hmnnnnn........ this reminds me of Costco. A no-frill shopping experience. You walk on aisles of concrete floor with steel beam ceiling and they use the skylight in place of electricity. Utilitarian and warehouse-like. Members pay an annual fee to shop there. They keep their prices low while offering great quality. You do not get a wide variety of brands but you will get value for your money. And on every visit, the parking lot is always packed. Their business model work!

Do you also shop at Costco :P ?

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Wed, 09 Aug 2017 2:29 am

They keep their prices low while offering great quality.
Exactly what I look for when it comes to sex! And yes, I shop at Costco, as well. Unfortunately no free sex samples, and I can't find the sex aisle!

SwampJaguar

Post by SwampJaguar » Sun, 20 Aug 2017 5:51 am

Strong Eagle wrote:I think its a simple matter of free trade. As an older guy I am desirous of sex. I will pay money for it. If you are willing to have sex with me for money, then we are "friends". All the rest are extra trappings and wrappings.
I see what you did.
I like your thoughts and I respect it