Singapore Expats

Warning: Behave

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
Currymeister
Regular
Regular

Post by Currymeister » Sun, 10 Aug 2008 12:05 pm

You just ant explain to someone who just wants a fight.

The gathering was really good. It was good to meet people who had also just arrived. i don't know where you get the idea that the get together was to rant about locals.

You're just stirring the pot. You are a resident troll just wanting to stir up trouble.

That's my last word on the expat meetings.

So carry on arguing with yourselves on that one.

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Sun, 10 Aug 2008 1:10 pm

Currymeister wrote: You're just stirring the pot. You are a resident troll just wanting to stir up trouble.
Wind In My Hair
Manager

Yes, I hate these foul-mouth one-post trolls, popping in and creating discord then leaving.

'nuff said Image

Currymeister
Regular
Regular

Post by Currymeister » Sun, 10 Aug 2008 7:02 pm

I guess you've lost it Clouseau :lol:

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Post by Wind In My Hair » Sun, 10 Aug 2008 7:11 pm

Vaucluse wrote:
Currymeister wrote: You're just stirring the pot. You are a resident troll just wanting to stir up trouble.
Wind In My Hair
Manager

Yes, I hate these foul-mouth one-post trolls, popping in and creating discord then leaving.
Currymeister wrote:I guess you've lost it Clouseau
No, YOU've lost it, darling. The magical figure that stirs the pot is not a troll. She's called a witch. And I can tell you're already be-witched. :love:

Currymeister
Regular
Regular

Post by Currymeister » Sun, 10 Aug 2008 7:15 pm

I guess so, yeah, it's a witch that stirs the pot. But thanks for calling me darling and sending those lovehearts, much appreciated, babe xx

Biogentic

Post by Biogentic » Sat, 16 Aug 2008 1:51 pm

this moderator by the nick of sundaymorningstaple had called me a disgrace of my country. even calling me by names: myopic little kids

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ftopic52242.html

erm... but if the whole sporeexpat moderator team think he is right in his action, then of course please ban me from here and remove my account.

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Post by Wind In My Hair » Sat, 16 Aug 2008 4:45 pm

BioG,

"Moderator" is a misnomer since moderators on this site are not moderate at all. They can have their own views, and have the same rights to personal opinions that other posters have. They are merely posters with the additional responsiblity of policing against adverts, obscenities, illegalities etc for which we are grateful as otherwise the site would be a dump.

So SMS' post addressing you was in his capacity as a normal poster. In his capacity as moderator, I doubt he will ban you because you have not over-stepped the line in any way (yet :wink: ).

Dealer
Regular
Regular

Post by Dealer » Tue, 17 Mar 2009 8:57 pm

Biogentic wrote:this moderator by the nick of sundaymorningstaple had called me a disgrace of my country. even calling me by names: myopic little kids

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ftopic52242.html

erm... but if the whole sporeexpat moderator team think he is right in his action, then of course please ban me from here and remove my account.
The same person attacked me as soon as I posted and when I retailated he got the whole thread edited and moved.

So for this person I have a new logo below that he can get on his tee shirts.

dawgbyte
Regular
Regular

Post by dawgbyte » Tue, 17 Mar 2009 10:09 pm

Wind In My Hair wrote:So SMS' post addressing you was in his capacity as a normal poster. In his capacity as moderator, I doubt he will ban you because you have not over-stepped the line in any way (yet :wink: ).
... hmm.. so who moderate the moderators?

Dealer
Regular
Regular

Post by Dealer » Wed, 18 Mar 2009 6:56 am

Open letter to sundaymorningstaple,

What you say is 'fun' or 'taking the piss' is seen by others as you being a bully as you are a moderator, you can change edit move threads as you have done with mine here. How do you think your actions look to others, you are the virus that spoils this board. How you condone your actions is beyond me do you ever read what you write as all you do is jump in always trying to act superior and when your presence is not applauded you start personnel attacks and I am as you know not the only one to say this about you. Most of the posters on here stop posting when you attack but I will not be bullied by a person like you. I joined this board for its intellectual content and local knowledge you spoil the whole meaning of this board with your stupid attempts at wit. You are not being witty you are using your position here to bully people well think twice before you try and bully me as I will not be one of your victims and shut up.

Being a moderator gives you certain powers, powers that you have abused due to your lack of intellect and inability to answer questions raised against you without going into a rant and personally attacking the poster. You get worse when one of the other moderators joins in at you blood trail that’s when the other moderators get dragged down to your level and believe me if I was laid drunk in the gutter I would still be above you.

All the above will be wasted on you as your ego is bigger than your ability to admit that you are in the wrong here, remember you are the virus on this board. It is time for you to change your attitude to others and apologise to some you have upset, you said that you are the Big Boy on here and that is a direct quote from one of your posting to me so come on be the Big Boy and admit you have been wrong.

By the way no moderator owns the intellectual content of this board so you should be careful when you edit it when you deem fit.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 18 Mar 2009 7:21 am

You really do have a problem. I haven't edited any of your posts at all. In fact I believe it was none other that yourself that did all the editing..... :roll: (even gives the time that you did it and by whom!) Fortunately, some of us quoted some of your original posts so everybody can still see how silly you are becoming for your own error.

I also haven't moved any of your posts either. So I believe you are also wrong there. So far you are batting 100% 2 out of 2 wrong.

I was not the one who didn't proof read the their original post and subsequently got up tight because over half of the respondents replied with answer that you didn't like. Still batting 100% - 3 out 3 wrong.

Shall I keep going? I'm not the one flailing about making 3 or 4 posts in succession with nary an answer just to hear themselves talk big. 4 out of 4?

I even prefaced my "big boys" comment as having borrowed it from one of our regulars, Barczar, for whom, it is his signature line. I only said if you want to play with big boys ...... (I did not not say who they were.) Fortunately it only your assumption (after all the weight I've lost last year I be really upset if it were true). I guess with 5 out of 5 you are still batting 100% even from way, way out in left field.

Congratulations, tis a wonderful Wednesday morning..... :wink:

sms
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Dealer
Regular
Regular

Post by Dealer » Wed, 18 Mar 2009 8:11 am

You just do not have the brain power to work this out and why you are so wrong, your ranting above proves that you do not read what you see, do you have some kind of mental block or maybe you are dyslectic. You then retaliate with a post totally off topic with your primary goal to score some kind of points 5 out of 5 so what who cares what you think with your big boy comments and your scoring system, unless this whole board is yours and yours alone to play some kind of scoring game as that’s what you are doing using it to promote your stupid games and put downs.

Take a few days off and let this board and its members get on with higher intellectual things without you playing your stupid scoring game.

Dealer
Regular
Regular

Post by Dealer » Wed, 18 Mar 2009 8:12 am

For sundaymorningstaple

The topic is: Warning: Behave

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 18 Mar 2009 12:44 pm

Darn shame you can't heed what you read........ :devil:

Still playing the player and not the ball I see..... [-X
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Wed, 18 Mar 2009 1:28 pm

Dealer wrote:you can change edit move threads as you have done with mine here.
Might be an idea if you read that thread of yours I locked in the general discussions section.