Singapore Expats

LTVP For mother in Law or Multiple extensions/visits to Singapore

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
shanu1

LTVP For mother in Law or Multiple extensions/visits to Singapore

Post by shanu1 » Sun, 18 Jun 2017 2:32 pm

Hi

My Father in Law died last month and now my my Mother in law is alone left in India with no one to take care of her. I am an EP holder earning more than 17k SGD per month and and I have 2 kids and wife on Dependent pass with me in Spore.

1. Is there any way I can get my Mother in law a LTVP?
2. Is there any Bond visa,I Can pay any amount to get her a long stay visa by paying that bond money?
3. If she comes on a visit visa to Singapore,how many months extension she can get, can she do this multiple times in a year like go back to India after 2-3 months and stay in India for a week and then come back to Singapore for 2-3 months?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: LTVP For mother in Law or Multiple extensions/visits to Singapore

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 18 Jun 2017 8:05 pm

http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permit ... ligibility

Specifically: Parents - only for those earning a fixed monthly salary of at least $10,000
(You will not that is doesn't mention Parents-in-law. It's ONLY for the parents of the EP holder.)

viewtopic.php?t=112040
viewtopic.php?t=88881
viewtopic.php?t=108219
viewtopic.php?t=110432
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers