Singapore Expats

Breast Augmentation

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Nutcrunch

Breast Augmentation

Post by Nutcrunch » Fri, 16 Jun 2017 12:00 pm

Hi girls,

May I know if anyone has any experience with Dr Shens from Shens Clinic on breast augmentation?

May I know how is your results and what is your impression and satisfaction with his services?

Any complications when done by him? I'm going for consultation next week and hope to hear more about him.

Thank you very much

Nutcrunch

Re: Breast Augmentation

Post by Nutcrunch » Fri, 16 Jun 2017 12:02 pm

Nutcrunch wrote:Hi girls,

May I know if anyone has any experience with Dr Shens from Shens Clinic on breast augmentation?

May I know how is your results and what is your impression and satisfaction with his services?

Any complications when done by him? I'm going for consultation next week and hope to hear more about him.

Thank you very much
Also please feel free to recommend any other doctors. Much appreciated

missyqiqi
Regular
Regular

Post by missyqiqi » Mon, 19 Jun 2017 11:49 am

never heard of him but i googled him and read through his reviews.
i read his procedure on breast augmentation in singapore

when is your appointment? can share your reviews and experience?
i asked around for breast enhancement process, didn't get any reply, glad i seen ur thread.

Nutcrunch

Post by Nutcrunch » Mon, 19 Jun 2017 12:34 pm

missyqiqi wrote:never heard of him but i googled him and read through his reviews.
i read his procedure on breast augmentation in singapore

when is your appointment? can share your reviews and experience?
i asked around for breast enhancement process, didn't get any reply, glad i seen ur thread.
Hi! I thought he is quite popular. Who are the doctors that u have heard of?

So far I have only contacted Dr Shens and Dr Ng Siew Weng but have yet to get any reply from Dr Ng. Messaged dr shens on his website and got a reply immediately via email and WhatsApp from them.

I have scheduled a consultation with dr shens tomorrow. But in the meantime I'm still trying to find other doctors as I don't want to only limit my options to one doctor, although I'm unsure of any others who is good/popular with BA

Eneils1978

Post by Eneils1978 » Sat, 28 Apr 2018 7:30 am

Hi there.
I recently had a BA and Abdominoplasty done by Dr Tan at SW1 and I am so impressed with the results. He was kind and professional and explained everything really clearly. All expenses were listed upfront and there were no surprises. They also liased with my expat medical insurance provider to ensure that anything that could be covered, was.
I had twins in my second pregnancy, which left my stomach and breast very saggy and stretched. I now have an amazingly perky DD cup and a perfectly flat stomach. All consultations since the surgery have been included in the original surgery cost and the staff at SW1 have been friendly and excellent to deal with (even now that I have returned to Australia). I highly recommend Dr Tan if you are thinking about either of these procedures and want fantastic results.
Best of luck!