Singapore Expats Forum

UK General Election ...

Discuss about any latest news or current affairs in Singapore or globally. Please DO NOT copy and paste news articles from other sources without written permission.
User avatar
Barnsley
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2101
Joined: Tue, 10 Jun 2008
Location: Pasir Ris
Contact:

UK General Election ...

Postby Barnsley » Mon, 12 Jun 2017 3:42 pm

Tories decide that cozying up to some Religious loonies whom have some terrorist sympathies is a good idea!!!

Wonder what would have been said if they had attempted to curry favour with a group like Muslim Brotherhood?

What a strange world we are in at the minute!!
Life is short, paddle harder!!

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9661
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010

Re: UK General Election ...

Postby ecureilx » Mon, 12 Jun 2017 7:34 pm

Barnsley wrote:Tories decide that cozying up to some Religious loonies whom have some terrorist sympathies is a good idea!!!

Wonder what would have been said if they had attempted to curry favour with a group like Muslim Brotherhood?

What a strange world we are in at the minute!!

Are DUP that bad ?

User avatar
jwoods1864
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat, 10 Jun 2017

Re: UK General Election ...

Postby jwoods1864 » Mon, 12 Jun 2017 8:35 pm

ecureilx wrote:
Barnsley wrote:Tories decide that cozying up to some Religious loonies whom have some terrorist sympathies is a good idea!!!

Wonder what would have been said if they had attempted to curry favour with a group like Muslim Brotherhood?

What a strange world we are in at the minute!!

Are DUP that bad ?


Well I'm from Northern Ireland (one or the British ones) and they're not great nor are they a true representation of the public.
Religious ideology is keeping them back in regards to gay marriage and abortion


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Barnsley
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2101
Joined: Tue, 10 Jun 2008
Location: Pasir Ris
Contact:

Re: UK General Election ...

Postby Barnsley » Tue, 13 Jun 2017 10:19 am

jwoods1864 wrote:
ecureilx wrote:
Barnsley wrote:Tories decide that cozying up to some Religious loonies whom have some terrorist sympathies is a good idea!!!

Wonder what would have been said if they had attempted to curry favour with a group like Muslim Brotherhood?

What a strange world we are in at the minute!!

Are DUP that bad ?


Well I'm from Northern Ireland (one or the British ones) and they're not great nor are they a true representation of the public.
Religious ideology is keeping them back in regards to gay marriage and abortion


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I am utterly amazed that they have gone down this route.

I tend to think if Sinn Fein would take the oath to the Queen , the Tories would have tried with those guys as well.

They are a total laughing stock.

The Scottish Tories are already muttering that they wont support the Tory party in Westminster without some solid guarantees.

If Theresa May makes it to Christmas I would be amazed.
Life is short, paddle harder!!


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Latest News & Current Affairs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest