Singapore Expats

PR Appeal Status is Pending

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
GardAngel08

PR Appeal Status is Pending

Post by GardAngel08 » Wed, 07 Jun 2017 9:04 pm

Hi i am new here ,just want to share my PR appeal applied as family last January 2017 (2nd application)and got our rejection letter last March 2017. Got to appeal on our application shortly sending some supporting documents and send the appeal after a few days by email.ICA replied with letter in April and stating will post final outcome when it is finalised and gave as a new application reference,i noticed their reference number (ID reference or case or file number )is the same with the first letter they send us when the rejection came not stating duration when can apply xx amt of months but with the PR kiss of death.
Update as of today , appeal still under process and compared to the duration of rejection ,appeal duration has surpassed the latter.
I am lurking on threads about appeal success rates i am not sure about ours but hopefully they would consider.
Profile:
Filipino on EP , construction industry with consultancy firm, wife not working as daughter is still young and attending preschool .Salary at 60k annual, wife joined PSG on daughter's and offered as relief assistant teacher. We have a community with local friends,active church member ,and we have friends converted to citizens.Provided letters of commendation from church,charity organization and my plan to further study ,stay long haul and integrate here and why we want to be PR.
Current application status is Pending.

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Re: PR Appeal Status is Pending

Post by singaporeflyer » Wed, 07 Jun 2017 10:29 pm

GardAngel08 wrote:Hi i am new here ,just want to share my PR appeal applied as family last January 2017 (2nd application)and got our rejection letter last March 2017. Got to appeal on our application shortly sending some supporting documents and send the appeal after a few days by email.ICA replied with letter in April and stating will post final outcome when it is finalised and gave as a new application reference,i noticed their reference number (ID reference or case or file number )is the same with the first letter they send us when the rejection came not stating duration when can apply xx amt of months but with the PR kiss of death.
Update as of today , appeal still under process and compared to the duration of rejection ,appeal duration has surpassed the latter.
I am lurking on threads about appeal success rates i am not sure about ours but hopefully they would consider.
Profile:
Filipino on EP , construction industry with consultancy firm, wife not working as daughter is still young and attending preschool .Salary at 60k annual, wife joined PSG on daughter's and offered as relief assistant teacher. We have a community with local friends,active church member ,and we have friends converted to citizens.Provided letters of commendation from church,charity organization and my plan to further study ,stay long haul and integrate here and why we want to be PR.
Current application status is Pending.

Duration has nothing to do with the outcome. Appeals are often rejected

Ruad

Post by Ruad » Tue, 09 Oct 2018 9:07 am

Hi, what is the status? I am looking to appeal for my pr rejection

GardAngel08

Post by GardAngel08 » Sun, 02 Feb 2020 5:35 pm

It is rejected