Singapore Expats

Help overstayer

Announcements, promotions, news, help. Ask about registrations, avatars, PM and others. Post all your forum and Singapore Expats site related questions here.
jkjkjk

Help overstayer

Post by jkjkjk » Sat, 03 Jun 2017 5:06 pm

I need help.
Last year, I overstayed my short term visit pass for 14 days. I payed fine $100 and they take my fingerprints and take photos of me and let me go home.
Now I want to go to Sg again, and Im confused what will happen with border police? Will they let me in or what? Brw I don't have ban or blacklist in my passport. Can you guys recommend me to go or not?

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Help overstayer

Post by ecureilx » Sun, 04 Jun 2017 12:47 pm

jkjkjk wrote:I need help.
Last year, I overstayed my short term visit pass for 14 days. I payed fine $100 and they take my fingerprints and take photos of me and let me go home.
Now I want to go to Sg again, and Im confused what will happen with border police? Will they let me in or what? Brw I don't have ban or blacklist in my passport. Can you guys recommend me to go or not?
Are you a male or female ?

Get form 14A and send to ICA..

Just because they didn't stamp in your passport don't mean ICA forgave you.

jkjkjk

Post by jkjkjk » Sun, 04 Jun 2017 4:00 pm

ecureilx wrote:
jkjkjk wrote:I need help.
Are you a male or female ?

Get form 14A and send to ICA..

Just because they didn't stamp in your passport don't mean ICA forgave you.

Thank you for your answer.
Im a female
but my country is allowed to visit Sg for 30days without visa. The form 14A is for level1 nationalities. :???:

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Sun, 04 Jun 2017 5:16 pm

jkjkjk wrote:
Im a female
but my country is allowed to visit Sg for 30days without visa. The form 14A is for level1 nationalities. :???:
the 30 day is not your right, it's a privilege. And ICA can refuse entry and regularly refuses entry for those 30 day visa country people.

So you have 2 choice

1) arrive and see if ICA remembered your previous serious offence and refuse entry to you.

Or 2) apply via Form 14A and get approval for your visit.

Your choice!

PS, Asean country ?

jkjkjk

Post by jkjkjk » Sun, 04 Jun 2017 5:40 pm

ecureilx wrote:
jkjkjk wrote:
Im a female
the 30 day is not your right, it's a privilege. And ICA can refuse entry and regularly refuses entry for those 30 day visa

So you have 2 choice

1) arrive and see if ICA remembered your previous serious offence and refuse entry to you.

Or 2) apply via Form 14A and get approval for your visit.

Your choice!

PS, Asean country ?

Thanks,
No, Serbia Europe

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Sun, 04 Jun 2017 6:04 pm

jkjkjk wrote: Thanks,
No, Serbia Europe
You may also call ICA and find out what other options are available for you.