Singapore Expats

How people will react?

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Freya24

How people will react?

Post by Freya24 » Wed, 31 May 2017 8:55 pm

Hi pretty ladies,

Can someone share how do people react to plastic surgery if they do realized you did it?

Was planning to go for full incisional double eyelid surgery? Is 2-3 weeks leave enough and how to deal with colleagues?

terralovina

Re: How people will react?

Post by terralovina » Thu, 01 Jun 2017 10:35 am

My suggestion is that you should not worry much about what colleagues and other people might think. Just take enough leave days to let your body (specifically your eyelid area) recovers from the procedure. Your focus should be where you are getting the procedure from to ensure good results! Just think of it this way: if somebody were to get braces, would she/he need to hide from their colleagues? Cos in a way braces is also a type of corrective procedure. So again do not worry so much! Best wishes for everything! :D

Freya24

Post by Freya24 » Fri, 02 Jun 2017 6:40 pm

Partly because I'm in a position where I'm unable to take leave for a long period, almost 2 weeks in a go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stellac

Post by stellac » Mon, 24 Jul 2017 11:14 pm

Once I spent my 2 weeks holiday going to have my double eyelide surgery in Thailand. No need to worry as the procedure was quick and effective by my trusted Thai surgeon (Dr. Pichet at Bangkok Plastic Surgery Clinic). In my case, the result turned out great as well. When I was back to work, my colleagues did notice the change. Though they didn’t ask much, I could feel they were respecting my decision. I’m gaining more confidence from that experience and I’m glad I did it. Hope your colleagues do respect your choice too. Good luck girl!

missyqiqi
Regular
Regular

Post by missyqiqi » Tue, 08 Aug 2017 12:26 pm

the more traditional and conservative will have their negative thoughts. ignore them!

most colleagues and friends react positively. =) whatever they think behind, i don't care. but they told me i definitely look younger ;)

msjoyce07

Post by msjoyce07 » Tue, 24 Oct 2017 6:33 pm

Hi girl! I had done Liposuction before and I’m planning to have my Rhioplasty done in Bangkok next year too. Before I have been struggled with my image and confidence towards other people. I think by going through plastic surgery I’m gaining more confidence from that experience. I think having self-esteem is the most important thing. You do whatever makes you feel happy and your colleagues should respect your decision. So hope all is good with your decision and good luck!