Singapore Expats

Apply LTVP or PR for my daughter

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
adriyunus.daniel

Apply LTVP or PR for my daughter

Post by adriyunus.daniel » Fri, 14 Apr 2017 3:22 am

Hello,

I just got my PR application approved today, me and my wife (Finally after waiting for 22 months since I applied in June 2015!).
My daughter was born in June 2016, so after I become PR officially, I think her dependant pass would be expired by default since I won't be holding my EP anymore.

In July 2016, I emailed ICA about my daughter, then an officer called me and asked if I just informed her about my newborn baby or I want to add her to my ongoing PR application, but she said if I want to add her to the application, the application would take even longer because ICA needs to re-assess my application again.

Since I was hoping my PR will get approved soon (it was already 13 months at that time), so I decided not to add her into my application. So what should I do to get PR for my daughter now?
Do I need to apply LTVP first then apply for PR, or ICA will allow me to apply the PR immediately later?

I have yet to receive the outcome letter from ICA, but ICA just emailed me today the outcome letter has been mailed to me, but I got to know the Approved status from iEnquiry ICA site, so i haven't asked ICA how should I do for my daughter.

Can anyone give me input what should I do next?

Thanks!

PNGMK
Answers: 10

Re: Apply LTVP or PR for my daughter

Post by PNGMK » Fri, 14 Apr 2017 9:10 am

It's idiots like you that lead to kids being stateless. You're going to need an LTVP once you get your NRIC number.
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or http://www.ISS.edu
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!