Singapore Expats

Any recommendation for international mover

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Re: Any recommendation for international mover

Post by Lisafuller » Sun, 28 Nov 2021 3:57 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Sat, 27 Nov 2021 12:12 pm
A reputable company or person is reliable and can be trusted.
You are well advised to buy your car through a reputable dealer.
Synonyms: respectable, good, excellent, reliable More Synonyms of reputable

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/di ... 0reputable

Additionally, nowhere in your original post did you make mention of the fact that you had friend or acquaintances who had utilized their services satisfactorily.
Thank you for enlightening us all on the definition of the word reputable- now let me raise you one. Suggestion: an idea or plan put forward for consideration. There was nothing binding about my suggestion, I was simply offering up an option to help guide OP in the right direction which I think is a lot more helpful than sitting around doing nothing but criticizing the one person who did care enough to offer some advice. This is a forum, which by virtue of its very name involves discussion and exchanges of ideas. If you want to criticize my suggestion that’s fine, I have no affiliation with the company so say what you will. I don’t appreciate my credibility being attacked however, which I will say is an unfortunate trend I’ve noticed on certain threads. There seems to be a superiority complex among certain members who take it upon themselves to gang up and attack members who they feel have provided unsatisfactory input. Would be nice if we could all be kinder to one another. I don’t wish to fight because we clearly have very different views and I don’t see us agreeing so this will be my last post on this topic. I look forward to having more constructive exchanges with you elsewhere as we have in the past.

MOCHS
Reporter
Reporter
Answers: 2

Re: Any recommendation for international mover

Post by MOCHS » Sun, 28 Nov 2021 8:24 am

Majority of your posts so far are hardly constructive or worthy of a discussion. Mostly are consisting of “Congratulations”, “Well done” just to bump up your post count. You don’t even do your research for certain things and always reply with “Oh wow didn’t know” when the answers can be easily Googled.

I don’t think you even shared a datapoint of how you got PR either which is the whole point of this forum, to get anecdotes for PRs/citizenship. The other boards discussing about daily life are just secondary.