Singapore Expats Forum

comvita manuka honey sales?

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

missyqiqi

comvita manuka honey sales?

Postby missyqiqi » Mon, 03 Apr 2017 1:25 pm

does anyone know where can i get comvita manuka honey that is authentic and cheap?

i used to buy it at such a low price in New Zealand!
and now the prices i see at Cold Storage... its :???:

i can't believe there is so much of import tax (or export tax from NZ?) but i still need my daily fix :oops:

archcherub

Re: comvita manuka honey sales?

Postby archcherub » Fri, 21 Apr 2017 6:44 pm

have you tried a singapore company that is distributor for manuka honey from new zealand?
they are famous for selling comvita manuka honey that is lower price than health stores.

i visited their office before and its not those retail show, its all shipping cartons and not those nice nice shops.
so better to buy from them online and ask for free delivery
comvita manuka honey in singapore

i work half my time in singapore (and KL) and half my time in hongkong, so i buy from their hongkong site often too
comvita manuka honey in hongkong

archcherub

Re: comvita manuka honey sales?

Postby archcherub » Fri, 21 Apr 2017 6:47 pm

archcherub wrote:have you tried a singapore company that is distributor for manuka honey from new zealand?
they are famous for selling comvita manuka honey that is lower price than health stores.

i visited their office before and its not those retail show, its all shipping cartons and not those nice nice shops.
so better to buy from them online and ask for free delivery
comvita manuka honey in singapore

i work half my time in singapore (and KL) and half my time in hongkong, so i buy from their hongkong site often too
comvita manuka honey in hongkong

and if u do fly to NZ, stock as much manuka honey as possible!!
check them all in!

i made a terrible mistake of bringing a few bottles to check in, and was rejected due to security concerns. took me a damn long time to go through other channels to pay hefty charges to mail them back from the airport.

security is very uptight about liquid nowadays, even manuka honey liquid.

but its worth every dollar to buy in NZ and check in and lug them home! :wink: