Singapore Expats

DBS business account bundling

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
sane_geek

DBS business account bundling

Post by sane_geek » Thu, 16 Mar 2017 11:39 am

Could anyone please share what's included in DBS business account bundling? They are charging RM fee just to know what's included :roll: I'm looking to save some money on wire and USD-SGD conversion. Thanks.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: DBS business account bundling

Post by ecureilx » Thu, 16 Mar 2017 1:14 pm

sane_geek wrote:Could anyone please share what's included in DBS business account bundling? They are charging RM fee just to know what's included :roll: I'm looking to save some money on wire and USD-SGD conversion. Thanks.
Lot of fees

Do read the T&C fully.

sane_geek

Re: RE: DBS business account bundling

Post by sane_geek » Thu, 16 Mar 2017 1:39 pm

ecureilx wrote:
sane_geek wrote:Could anyone please share what's included in DBS business account bundling? They are charging RM fee just to know what's included :roll: I'm looking to save some money on wire and USD-SGD conversion. Thanks.
Lot of fees

Do read the T&C fully.
Could you please share what's the benefit of getting the bundling term (and RM) for the DBS business account? Are you saying that the bundling term comes with new T&C? My problem is now they ask me to pay $500 just to know what's in the bundling term.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: Re: RE: DBS business account bundling

Post by ecureilx » Thu, 16 Mar 2017 9:42 pm

sane_geek wrote: My problem is now they ask me to pay $500 just to know what's in the bundling term.
you are welcome to find out :)

no, I don't know the specifics