Singapore Expats

Looking for a Native English Tutor for Writing Class for my 11 year old girl

Announcements, promotions, news, help. Ask about registrations, avatars, PM and others. Post all your forum and Singapore Expats site related questions here.
tobfree

Looking for a Native English Tutor for Writing Class for my 11 year old girl

Post by tobfree » Mon, 13 Mar 2017 9:38 am

Hello.

I'm looking for a Native English Tutor who can provide effective Writing class for my 10.5 years old girl who's attending International School in Singapore. She's now Grade 5 and will be turning to Grade 6 this August and that will be her first year in Middle School.

We are a Korean family living in Singapore and we've been living here for 9 years.
Even she's a native speaker of English, I feel it would be great for her to have a tutor who can guide her with native way of Writing in English considering my husband or myself is not a native English speaker.

I'm looking for a tutor who can come over to our home once a week (preferably on Wednesday) and looking at 1 ~ 1.5 hrs as the class duration. We are living in Tanjong Rhu Area and it is only 10 mins away from Stadium MRT (Circle Line) by walking.

Please reply me to this post or send me the email ([email protected]) with your details and expected rate per class.

Look forward to having positive replies soon !!

Thanks & best regards,

Jay