Singapore Expats

Only granted 2 days of stay in SG when cam back from KL. Does it mean that I already have a bad record in the immigratio

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
Geee

Re: Only granted 2 days of stay in SG when cam back from KL. Does it mean that I already have a bad record in the immigr

Post by Geee » Wed, 01 Mar 2017 1:11 am

PNGMK wrote:I personally think the OP is down to her last warning. She risks being black listed and would have turned back on her last visit except she had an ongoing ticket in two days and some evidence of not being a woman of vice. I would be look for other options such as studying or working in Singapore and not relying on a SVP to be close to her BF.

OP - a lot of working girls here use the cover of a bf to do visa runs. (i.e. they ask a customer to take them in/out on a visa run and offer trade as payment). ICA are on to this.
Wow, i didn't know bout that OP thing. No wonder why the officer kept asking bout our relationship and even asked for old photos (which i thought that time was so invasive and inappropriate) good thing i was able to show him a photo of us way back 2013, that's when he started believing me.

I am also really planning of continuing a master's degree and hopefully a phd in Singapore since education there is better, but for now i gotta work and save. I think we would just meet in Philippines for the mean time and maybe go for holidays in countries other than Singapore.

Thanks for informing me about these things! :)

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: Re: Only granted 2 days of stay in SG when cam back from KL. Does it mean that I already have a bad record in th

Post by ecureilx » Wed, 01 Mar 2017 1:37 am

Geee wrote: This month, it just so happen that his birthday was close to the end of my svp.. I wonder if this would also happen to me if I am coming from a western country lol. Random thoughts.
sad to say, stereotyping is how the world operates :(

If you arrived with a western passport, you may be subject to less scrutiny, but ICA has been known to refuse entry to westerners too, when they couldn't explain their travel patterns clearly.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: Re: Only granted 2 days of stay in SG when cam back from KL. Does it mean that I already have a bad record in th

Post by ecureilx » Wed, 01 Mar 2017 1:39 am

Geee wrote: Wow, i didn't know bout that OP thing.
OP = original poster = the person who started this thread = you, Your Highness :)