Singapore Expats

Newtonshow holiday camp - any feedback?

Discuss about childcare, parenthood, playschools, educational, family & international school issues.

Sponsored by:

Canadian International School
Jukh

Newtonshow holiday camp - any feedback?

Post by Jukh » Wed, 22 Feb 2017 6:39 pm

Anyone have been in this camp? Newtonshow? Subject is really interesting and it's in march. I want to enroll my 9 y.o. Son and looking for feedbacks.

Jukh

Re: Newtonshow holiday camp - any feedback?

Post by Jukh » Mon, 03 Jul 2017 3:21 pm

visited the camp this summer - great experience! A lot of hands-on activities. We have been in space camp - newtonshow.com. And parents every day get video with what kid was doing during the day - just very friendly !

my2sweethearts

Re: Newtonshow holiday camp - any feedback?

Post by my2sweethearts » Tue, 05 Jan 2021 3:46 pm

Just to share an experience with this show. Saw the ad of 5-days programme of Winter 2020 camp, signed up to enrol my kid. Got a confirmation via mail "21-25 December 2020 - Mythbusters science - West 887A Bukit Timah Road". That was cooled, until the 4th day into the programme, I was surprised to be informed by the program staff that it was the last day of the program, and it was not a 5-day program like we thought.
When I contacted the organizer, public holiday was the only reason given for not carrying out the program on the last day. There was not at all, an explanation given of why the marketing materials and the sign-up process had neglected the consumer's account, neither did I received any sort of apologetic service call after the holidays.
I personally find this bizarre and irresponsible business ethics, shall be recognized by the public, especially parent who hungers for child development