Singapore Expats

Granted Sg PR need to inform IRAS?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
thomasanoop76

Granted Sg PR need to inform IRAS?

Post by thomasanoop76 » Tue, 14 Feb 2017 5:41 pm

Got PR last month. I have been going through the checklist of people to update.. Got the new singpass set up. When I login to my tax portal with new IC and singpass none of the links work, including my tax mail. Click on any link and it just says " an unexpected error happened" and shuts down.

Can my employer update them?If not, how do I go about it? Anyone with experience in this matter please help!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

singaporeflyer
Answers: 2

Re: Granted Sg PR need to inform IRAS?

Post by singaporeflyer » Tue, 14 Feb 2017 7:03 pm

thomasanoop76 wrote:Got PR last month. I have been going through the checklist of people to update.. Got the new singpass set up. When I login to my tax portal with new IC and singpass none of the links work, including my tax mail. Click on any link and it just says " an unexpected error happened" and shuts down.

Can my employer update them?If not, how do I go about it? Anyone with experience in this matter please help!

IRAS will automatically know in some time. It is a government entity. Your reference number for IRAS will be your NRIC ID.

beard1
Regular
Regular

Post by beard1 » Tue, 14 Feb 2017 11:06 pm

singaporeflyer wrote: IRAS will automatically know in some time. It is a government entity. Your reference number for IRAS will be your NRIC ID.

Yep, everything Singpass related updates in a month or so. Confirmed this over the phone with IRAS, ICA and Singpass independently.

thomasanoop76

Post by thomasanoop76 » Tue, 14 Feb 2017 11:08 pm

Thanks, noted

dynoto
Regular
Regular

Post by dynoto » Tue, 14 Feb 2017 11:47 pm

thats the good thing about living in a country with tightly integrated government systems :D

thomasanoop76

Post by thomasanoop76 » Fri, 17 Feb 2017 4:53 pm

checked today and my tax portal works just fine...all my tax returns on employment pass are there.So that confirms it...no need to do anything.