Singapore Expats

RE-ENTRY IN SINGAPORE WITHIN 2 WKS OF STAYING IN MY OWN COUNTRY

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
SVP12

RE-ENTRY IN SINGAPORE WITHIN 2 WKS OF STAYING IN MY OWN COUNTRY

Post by SVP12 » Mon, 13 Feb 2017 6:41 pm

Hi guys, i just really need a reply if someone have an idea.

I've been going back and forth here in Singapore for about 4 times since Feb 2016 to Dec 2017 and always been successful in applying 89 days extension as my Mum is a SPR holder here in singapore. My SVP will expired on Feb 28 and obviously need to go back to my home country as I already staying here for 89 days of my SVP. I will get married to my Singaporean Fiance on March 18 so I need to go back here prior to my wedding date. My Question

1. Will ICA Immigration allow me to enter singapore even though I just stay in my country for about 2weeks?

2. Is our Registration paper from ROMM(Register of Muslim Marriage) enough to show as a proof?

Thank you!

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: RE-ENTRY IN SINGAPORE WITHIN 2 WKS OF STAYING IN MY OWN COUNTRY

Post by ecureilx » Mon, 13 Feb 2017 10:59 pm

SVP12 wrote:
1. Will ICA Immigration allow me to enter singapore even though I just stay in my country for about 2weeks? !
Most likely, YES.
SVP12 wrote: 2. Is our Registration paper from ROMM(Register of Muslim Marriage) enough to show as a proof?

Thank you!
if your fiance accompanies you that's best. Alternate show your ROMM papers. And a copy of your fiance's IC.

SVP12

Re: RE-ENTRY IN SINGAPORE WITHIN 2 WKS OF STAYING IN MY OWN COUNTRY

Post by SVP12 » Mon, 13 Feb 2017 11:10 pm

Thanks for the reply and some advice! Godbless.