Singapore Expats

The Donald ... Getting stuff Done!!!

Discuss about any latest news or current affairs in Singapore or globally. Please DO NOT copy and paste news articles from other sources without written permission.
sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: The Donald ... Getting stuff Done!!!

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 15 May 2018 4:33 pm

pwrlara1990 wrote:Trump and his adminstration coupled with the propagandish media like fox news is a god damn joke. first world country my ass. pathetic bunch of conservatives trying to hold back progress.
seriously, how blinded and hypocritical must Republicans be? half the damn country is uneducated and misguided.
Bloody, 'ell, we got a strawberry liberal in our midst! SE's gonna lub you long time. :mrgreen:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

The Ref
Chatter
Chatter

Post by The Ref » Tue, 15 May 2018 7:16 pm

This could get interesting :-"

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 15 May 2018 11:35 pm

:lol:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

PNGMK
Answers: 10

Post by PNGMK » Wed, 16 May 2018 8:09 am

Strong Eagle wrote:Mark my words: You're not going to see anything come out of this so called "peace process".

Kim Jong Un has ruined his nuclear test facility. What better time to play the orange idiot in the White House? You watch. Kim is going to make non-negotiable demands (like insisting on the withdrawal of all US troops as a condition of de-nuclearization), but not until he has played the orange buffoon like a fiddle.

He's going to build Trump up because he knows that Trump cannot resist bragging and basking in self glory. Then, he's going to pull the rug out from under Trump, and in a big way.

Trump is a petty, petulant school boy with no self control. Kim is going to play this to the hilt... just because Trump call him Rocketman.
I also think the sanctions are hitting really hard. But I like your analysis.
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or http://www.ISS.edu
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!

pwrlara1990

Post by pwrlara1990 » Thu, 17 May 2018 3:00 pm

Look at the damn thing with north korea. playing good cop bad cop with the military drills.

they defintiely know NK will have some kind of reaction when they carry out the drills but they still went ahead anyway, might not even want the whole peace thing to go through.

NK only need to look back at history to see what happens when america comes into the picture with syria lebanon and iraq.

maneo
Reporter
Reporter

Post by maneo » Wed, 30 May 2018 11:59 am

pwrlara1990 wrote:Look at the damn thing with north korea. playing good cop bad cop with the military drills.

they defintiely know NK will have some kind of reaction when they carry out the drills but they still went ahead anyway, might not even want the whole peace thing to go through.

NK only need to look back at history to see what happens when america comes into the picture with syria lebanon and iraq.
It is more likely that the US military is sabotaging the effort to reduce the hostilities.
The military needs to be in S. Korea in large numbers as part of their China containment strategy.
If a peace accord is signed & the 2 Koreas start working together economically, US military presence will not be needed, taking away their disingenuous excuse for being there.
So, they will do what they can to ensure that hostilities continue.

maneo
Reporter
Reporter

Post by maneo » Wed, 30 May 2018 12:05 pm

pwrlara1990 wrote:Look at the damn thing with north korea. playing good cop bad cop with the military drills.

the history that North Korea sees is:
1) The US got Saddam Hussein to give up his nuclear ambitions & then under GW Bush invaded in 2003 to overthrow his regime.
2) The US got Gaddafi to give up his nuclear ambitions & then 8 years later supported rebels leading to his capture, debasement & execution.

Now the US wants North Korea to give up its nuclear ambitions, just like the Libya model???
Arrogant & ignorant idiots are in charge.

Barnsley
Manager
Manager

Post by Barnsley » Mon, 11 Jun 2018 1:06 pm

Anyone go and see the arrivals of The Donald and Little Kim?
Life is short, paddle harder!!

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 11 Jun 2018 10:55 pm

Nope, but I did wear my TRUMP The President belt buckle today (and tomorrow I will as well). :P

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Tue, 12 Jun 2018 12:10 am

SMS... you should pop on down to the Four Floors of Whores... I'm sure you'll find your buddy there.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 12 Jun 2018 12:51 pm

Strong Eagle wrote:SMS... you should pop on down to the Four Floors of Whores... I'm sure you'll find your buddy there.
Actually, looking at the news clips from last night, I'd have probably had a better chance of running into Kim. Either would be better than running into your Canadian PM. ;-)

Barnsley
Manager
Manager

Post by Barnsley » Tue, 12 Jun 2018 3:50 pm

The Donald getting it done ....

Comprehensive document signed!!!

Pity he going home as I am leaving work , so I may have to have back for a bit whilst the roads clear round Paya Lebar Airbase

BBCDoc
Chatter
Chatter

Post by BBCDoc » Tue, 12 Jun 2018 9:08 pm

1) The US got Saddam Hussein to give up his nuclear ambitions & then under GW Bush invaded in 2003 to overthrow his regime.
2) The US got Gaddafi to give up his nuclear ambitions & then 8 years later supported rebels leading to his capture, debasement & execution.

Now the US wants North Korea to give up its nuclear ambitions, just like the Libya model???
Arrogant & ignorant idiots are in charge.[/quote]

Well, unless NK has a load of oil or other resources, not really much incentive to induce regime change.

Better off making another Ally on China’s doorstep to make them sweat...reduce the US military expenses in that region, utilise NK natural military resources...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's always room for one more

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Tue, 12 Jun 2018 9:59 pm

Trump is being played like a two dollar fiddle. This stupid orange boob says, “My whole life has been deals,” he added later. “I know when somebody wants a deal. … I just feel very strongly — my instinct … — they want to make a deal,” when Kim has said absolutely nothing about what he will or won't do.

And the murdering torturer who starves his own people has been given international legitimacy by the orange asshole, telling people he has "a very special bond" with this murderous thug, and saying, "I do trust him, yeah."

And if you think that somehow Trump has changed and is not endangering the USA and the world, consider his closing statements, where he said that he will remember everything that transpired during his conversations with Kim. “I don’t have to verify because I have one of the great memories of all time,” he said.

God help us all.

Barnsley
Manager
Manager

Post by Barnsley » Thu, 14 Jun 2018 12:35 pm

The Donald at it again.
Donald Trump downplays abuses by Kim Jong Un's regime
https://www.straitstimes.com/world/unit ... uns-regime
"A lot of other people (have) done some really bad things. I mean, I could go through a lot of nations where a lotta bad things were done," Trump said in an interview with Fox News on Wednesday night (June 13).