Singapore Expats Forum

The Donald ... Getting stuff Done!!!

Discuss about any latest news or current affairs in Singapore or globally. Please DO NOT copy and paste news articles from other sources without written permission.
sundaymorningstaple

Re: The Donald ... Getting stuff Done!!!

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 15 May 2018 4:33 pm

pwrlara1990 wrote:Trump and his adminstration coupled with the propagandish media like fox news is a god damn joke. first world country my ass. pathetic bunch of conservatives trying to hold back progress.
seriously, how blinded and hypocritical must Republicans be? half the damn country is uneducated and misguided.

Bloody, 'ell, we got a strawberry liberal in our midst! SE's gonna lub you long time. :mrgreen:

The Ref
Chatter
Chatter

Postby The Ref » Tue, 15 May 2018 7:16 pm

This could get interesting :-"

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 15 May 2018 11:35 pm

:lol:

PNGMK
Governor
Governor

Postby PNGMK » Wed, 16 May 2018 8:09 am

Strong Eagle wrote:Mark my words: You're not going to see anything come out of this so called "peace process".

Kim Jong Un has ruined his nuclear test facility. What better time to play the orange idiot in the White House? You watch. Kim is going to make non-negotiable demands (like insisting on the withdrawal of all US troops as a condition of de-nuclearization), but not until he has played the orange buffoon like a fiddle.

He's going to build Trump up because he knows that Trump cannot resist bragging and basking in self glory. Then, he's going to pull the rug out from under Trump, and in a big way.

Trump is a petty, petulant school boy with no self control. Kim is going to play this to the hilt... just because Trump call him Rocketman.

I also think the sanctions are hitting really hard. But I like your analysis.
IANAL. IANACPA. IANA Teacher.
Arrested? Lawyer Up
International School job? School website or http://www.ISS.edu
School advice? Avoid for profit schools
Tax advice? CPA
Pay me $5k for 100% success filling in PR form!

pwrlara1990

Postby pwrlara1990 » Thu, 17 May 2018 3:00 pm

Look at the damn thing with north korea. playing good cop bad cop with the military drills.

they defintiely know NK will have some kind of reaction when they carry out the drills but they still went ahead anyway, might not even want the whole peace thing to go through.

NK only need to look back at history to see what happens when america comes into the picture with syria lebanon and iraq.