Singapore Expats Forum

New friends, new adventures.

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
zachterzic

New friends, new adventures.

Postby zachterzic » Thu, 26 Jan 2017 5:28 pm

Hi all,

I'm a 24 year old male and just moved to Singapore (literally this morning) from Denver, Colorado. I'd love to meet some new people to explore the city with and grab meals with in the evenings or weekends.

I'm a financial analyst and enjoy the outdoors, playing board games, and trying new foods. Not much of a nightclub goer, but enjoy casual social events. I live near Chinatown.

I hope to plan some weekend trips across SouthEast Asia over the next 6 months as well if anyone is interested in planning a group trip.

Looking forward to meeting you all! Send me a PM and I'll give you my WhatsApp number.

Zach

Neerz4u

Re: RE: New friends, new adventures.

Postby Neerz4u » Thu, 26 Jan 2017 6:54 pm

zachterzic wrote:Hi all,

I'm a 24 year old male and just moved to Singapore (literally this morning) from Denver, Colorado. I'd love to meet some new people to explore the city with and grab meals with in the evenings or weekends.

I'm a financial analyst and enjoy the outdoors, playing board games, and trying new foods. Not much of a nightclub goer, but enjoy casual social events. I live near Chinatown.

I hope to plan some weekend trips across SouthEast Asia over the next 6 months as well if anyone is interested in planning a group trip.

Looking forward to meeting you all! Send me a PM and I'll give you my WhatsApp number.

Zach

Hey, I can add u to expat group

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

ahlan

Re: New friends, new adventures.

Postby ahlan » Fri, 03 Mar 2017 9:17 am

Neerz4u wrote:

Zach

Can add me as well? 25M from New Jersey :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agenttiny200

Re: New friends, new adventures.

Postby agenttiny200 » Fri, 03 Mar 2017 10:46 pm

ahlan wrote:
Neerz4u wrote:

Zach

Can add me as well? 25M from New Jersey :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If everyone's joining this chat group, can I join too? 25M technically from both Singapore and US.