Singapore Expats

In Need of Recommendations for a Hospital and OBGYN - recently moved to Singapore

Discuss the various Pediatrician, Obstetrician & Gynaecologist options here.
TiffLJohnson

In Need of Recommendations for a Hospital and OBGYN - recently moved to Singapore

Post by TiffLJohnson » Mon, 16 Jan 2017 11:17 am

Hello all!

My husband and I just relocated to Singapore from Dallas, Texas last week. I am currently 20 weeks pregnant with my first baby, and in need of finding a hospital and OBGYN to deliver our baby. I have managed to find a little information on popular hospitals in Singapore for ex pats and from what I understand, health care is very good over here. I am hoping to find a doctor within the next week or so as I need to make an appointment for my 24 week appointment. I would love any recommendations as it is a bit overwhelming trying to narrow down from my research online. Please help - thank you! :)

Tiffany

PNGMK
Answers: 10

Re: In Need of Recommendations for a Hospital and OBGYN - recently moved to Singapore

Post by PNGMK » Mon, 16 Jan 2017 2:39 pm

NUH - the Ruby Clinic. They have a number of good ones there. Don't go to the Private Hospitals (Gleneagles etc) - they are the second rate ones who couldn't get a job in NUH.
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or http://www.ISS.edu
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!