Singapore Expats

Possibility of Offering after hr interview by ASTAR

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
mzubairengr

Re: Possibility of Offering after hr interview by ASTAR

Post by mzubairengr » Mon, 01 May 2017 11:32 pm

@Simonlinn and others,

Could you please provide an idea of current salary package range for a scientist with PhD at A*star? Any personal knowledge? Thanks in advance.

emerging123

Post by emerging123 » Thu, 05 Dec 2019 12:50 pm

Hi@Simonlinn,

I am currently facing the similar situation as what went on you. I am wondered how long it takes from the moment you sent your documents for background and reference checks until the time you receive an offer letter email? In between of this time, did you end up send any follow-up email to HR or did you email your interviewer? How you find currently working in this company? Looking forward for your sharing.
Thank you!

Unnsree

Post by Unnsree » Wed, 02 Jun 2021 6:03 pm

Hi,
@Simonlinn
@emerging123

I am currently in a similar situation. I had a technical interview 2 months back and the HR contacted back recently and informed me they wanted to proceed with my application. I have sent all my documents and filled an application form online. Can you please give your experience after this stage? How long we need to wait? and I also have to make a decision immediately because of my other offers. It will be of great help if you can share this info.
Thank you!

Vxvx22

Post by Vxvx22 » Wed, 14 Jul 2021 1:53 pm

Hi @Unnsree,
May I know if you have gotten any reply and any offer? If so, how long did it take to receive a reply or an offer?