But i haven't received the IPA letter, does it usually come before the iEnquiry status change or after?
So elated right now
edit 4th Jan 2017
in case someone wants to know how I plan for the completion of the formalities, this is what I did
26th Dec '16
- received PR IPA letter at night from landlord
- booked appointment at 11th Jan '17, this is the earliest I could book at that time.
- registered medishield through CPF portal, don't do it by mail unless you really love waiting 10 days for it, the medishield acknowledgment letter can be printed instantly.
- went for medical checkup (xray and hiv test) in early morning
- request my manager to sign the ep152 form
- take selfies
- collection of medical results
- happened to found earlier slot at 4th Jan, immediately took the spot and request for leave
- its time
also your turnaround time for the EP152 may vary, as some companies have lots of tapes ... my manager happened to be the company co-founder so getting him to sign the letter was a breeze
if you're quick enough and the planets aligned, you can really do finish everything within a week or less