Singapore Expats

Paleo/Real Food Eaters here? :)

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
bakening

Paleo/Real Food Eaters here? :)

Post by bakening » Mon, 19 Dec 2016 6:13 pm

Hello! Just wondering if this community has fellow paleo or real food eaters. :)

Post here if you have any tips to share about following paleo/real food here in Singapore!
Bakening | Real Food Bakery
See More

zmloh

Re: Paleo/Real Food Eaters here? :)

Post by zmloh » Thu, 29 Dec 2016 1:55 am

Care to share more about the paleo diet?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 29 Dec 2016 7:01 am

tic...toc...tic...toc....

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

bakening

Post by bakening » Thu, 29 Dec 2016 2:57 pm

zmloh wrote:Care to share more about the paleo diet?
Hey there! :) Paleo comes from the word "paleolithic", referring to an era in human history about 10,000 years ago. To me, it basically means going back to nature, eating what our ancestors ate, no processed junk food. A resource I really like is Paleo Mom, which I think make a great starting point for anyone. I love that she backs her claims up with research, and isn't afraid to admit it and update her articles when newer research proved something different. :)
https://www.thepaleomom.com/start-here/paleo-diet/
See More

Mcopeland

Post by Mcopeland » Mon, 06 Feb 2017 5:09 pm

I'm not personally on the paleo diet by i actually enjoy the nuts and dried fruit - Remix in Bali has the most delicious paleo boxes

rachelng94

Post by rachelng94 » Sat, 08 Apr 2017 2:04 pm

Hello. I am not what u call a paleolithic person but i do eat vegan at times. I feel it is important to cleanse the body once in a while. Normally i would go down to fortune center at bugis to eat good vegan food. Some shops there like tracyjuiceculture does all natural vegan food and juices.

bakening

Post by bakening » Mon, 29 May 2017 5:45 pm

rachelng94 wrote:Hello. I am not what u call a paleolithic person but i do eat vegan at times. I feel it is important to cleanse the body once in a while. Normally i would go down to fortune center at bugis to eat good vegan food. Some shops there like tracyjuiceculture does all natural vegan food and juices.
Yea, I think it's good to go on a cleanse every now and then, to help the body detox. I recently gotten to know of Farmz at Bukit Timah Plaza and the people there are very knowledgeable about their juices. They can even customise a course specially for your specific ailments.
reedareedy wrote:Hello everyone, saw on FB that Wander will be holding a 10-day fitness challenge for both rookies and experts. Might be worth giving it a try and having the paleo diet during the 10 days. There's prizes also. Anyone wants to do this together? :D

FB post http://www.facebook.com/[sanitized by Moderator]
Reedareedy, I followed your link but got the notification that "Sorry, this content isn't available at the moment". What are the challenges about? :)
See More