Singapore Expats

worst hair cut experience

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
shiranaihito
Regular
Regular

worst hair cut experience

Post by shiranaihito » Mon, 12 Dec 2016 10:18 am

Be Warned

Been to other outlets of snip avenue before, hair cut experience has been okay until the recent hair cut experience located at Blk 263 Serangoon Central by a short M'sian guy with a small tattoo on top of his left palm (in between 2nd finger & thumb)

He did not even comb, and just cut. When I asked him to trim my fringe, he sort of yelled at me, saying 'what is there to cut'.....

Really a cheap hair cut service at this outlet.

DrScrumMaster
Regular
Regular

Re: worst hair cut experience

Post by DrScrumMaster » Mon, 23 Jan 2017 7:31 pm

What is it with carousell.com?

Looks like I'm glad I never went to work for them - they have a preference for people who've only worked in startups... i.e. they don't value experience.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: Re: worst hair cut experience

Post by ecureilx » Tue, 24 Jan 2017 8:42 am

DrScrumMaster wrote:What is it with carousell.com?

Looks like I'm glad I never went to work for them - they have a preference for people who've only worked in startups... i.e. they don't value experience.
????

I did work for some start ups, some prefer those who worked in start ups so they can pay lower salary with the promise of incredible rewards when things get good - others do pay market rate than selling a dream

DrScrumMaster
Regular
Regular

Re: RE: Re: worst hair cut experience

Post by DrScrumMaster » Tue, 24 Jan 2017 9:06 am

ecureilx wrote:

????
I'm afraid I was commenting on some blatant spam which has since been removed - so it does rather look like I'm some looney shouting about some random topic in the middle of a completely different conversation...

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: worst hair cut experience

Post by ecureilx » Tue, 24 Jan 2017 10:00 am

DrScrumMaster wrote:
ecureilx wrote:

????
I'm afraid I was commenting on some blatant spam which has since been removed - so it does rather look like I'm some looney shouting about some random topic in the middle of a completely different conversation...
;)

welcome to the party !!!

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 24 Jan 2017 1:11 pm

We all do that. Most of the time! :-D
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

lisa A

Post by lisa A » Tue, 31 Aug 2021 7:24 am

shiranaihito wrote:
Mon, 12 Dec 2016 10:18 am
Be Warned

Been to other outlets of snip avenue before, hair cut experience has been okay until the recent hair cut experience located at Blk 263 Serangoon Central by a short M'sian guy with a small tattoo on top of his left palm (in between 2nd finger & thumb)

He did not even comb, and just cut. When I asked him to trim my fringe, he sort of yelled at me, saying 'what is there to cut'.....

Really a cheap hair cut service at this outlet.
Spot on! They will ask you to buy package too.....Avoid this brand at all cause.

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Post by Lisafuller » Tue, 31 Aug 2021 10:47 pm

Salons that hard sell are always a red flag to me. It’s a sign that their services cannot speak for themselves, requiring them to be pushy in order to make a sale.