Singapore Expats

Job bank SG for EP holders

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
Wd40
Director
Director
Answers: 1

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Job bank SG for EP holders

Post by Wd40 » Wed, 30 Nov 2016 12:55 pm

ecureilx wrote:
Wd40 wrote: India is a domestic consumption economy. Wont be impacted as much as China or Singapore. Many brokerages have already upgraded India relative to other EMs including Singapore. Rupee will appreciate v/s Sing dollar, no doubt about it.

http://www.livemint.com/Money/3s9L8fSMV ... g-mar.html
so the Indians in US won't have nothing to worry. Got it !! And nobody wants to leave India ;) (that's odd ...)

I hope the advanced military weapons India is getting from US don't have a hidden kill switch Image
People leave China and Singapore as well. Find out number of Singaporeans who want to leave Singapore as a percentage of its population and then the same for India and China. Find out who will be worse off. India stands less to lose relatively.

DrScrumMaster
Regular
Regular

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Job bank SG for EP holders

Post by DrScrumMaster » Wed, 30 Nov 2016 7:23 pm

Wd40 wrote:It was the brilliance of one person that turned Singapore into a trade hub and brought all the nice jobs here, much more than what the locals are capable off. Locals seem to be forgetting that and have sort of an entitlement complex on these nice jobs.
But that was nearly 200 years ago...

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Job bank SG for EP holders

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 30 Nov 2016 10:01 pm

:cool:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers