Singapore Expats

Employent Pass (Educational certificates) question

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
Post Reply

Employent Pass (Educational certificates) question

Post by ? » Fri, 04 Feb 2005 7:08 pm

Hi everybody!
Looking at the MOM website ...,1858,12 ... --,00.html
...I saw that I need ALL my past educational certificates to apply for a EP:

A copy each of all the applicant's educational documents and past employment testimonials (Translated into English if they are in other languages);

Do I really need my primary/secondary/high school certificates :shock: or is my degree (from UK university) enough?

Posts: 3
Joined: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 5:10 pm

Employment pass (education certificates)

Post by kamban » Sat, 05 Feb 2005 11:34 pm

It is better to submit all the relevant certificates as per the qualifications listed out in the employment pass, rather than thinking, which certificates to submit.

It is the right way to show prove to MOM that all the info in the application form are true.

'Where there is a will, there is a way'

Posts: 229
Joined: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 7:05 pm

Post by ringo100 » Sun, 06 Feb 2005 5:43 pm

All I sent was a copy of my degree and Accountancy qualification. I didn't send my A levels/GCSEs, to be honest I wouldn't know where to find them.

I had no problems but if you have them easy to hand you might as well send them anyway.


Post by ? » Fri, 11 Feb 2005 7:50 pm

Hi, thanks to you all for your responses.
Guess the degree and maybe A-Level will be enough. Really, I wouldn' t know where to find the rest too, :lol: that was why I was asking....

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “Relocating, Moving to Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests