Singapore Expats

PR Application queries

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
Myasis Dragon
Reporter
Reporter
Answers: 23

Re: PR Application queries

Post by Myasis Dragon » Mon, 02 Aug 2021 4:22 am

malcontent wrote:
Sun, 01 Aug 2021 11:35 pm
For religious groups, they may be on the look out for any smart aleck who puts “Jehovah's Witnesses” - a religious group that opposes military service.
Yah... the JW's are banned in Singapore... https://www.upi.com/Archives/1996/01/18 ... 821941200/

The Unification Church is banned as well.

kidztrivia

Post by kidztrivia » Sat, 16 Oct 2021 6:54 pm

Myasis Dragon wrote:
Sat, 31 Jul 2021 11:11 pm
Professional societies: Those organizations to which one belongs as a condition to maintain one's profession, for example, doctors, lawyers, CPA's. Maybe PMP's... most have a condition of ongoing credit hours for training in order to maintain certification.
Hi. If the individual holds and maintains engineering license from country of origin, can that be included as well?

Thanks!

Win Lei Thu

Post by Win Lei Thu » Fri, 22 Oct 2021 10:35 am

Hi, I was previously under student pass, studied in Singapore campus but degree was from a university in Australia. In the education section, country of institution - do i choose Singapore or Australia? I'm a bit confused which one to choose as is choosing Singapore would improve my chances in anyway? But the degree didn't show the Singapore institution that I studied, it's printed under foreign university. Thanks in advance for help.