Singapore Expats Forum
 

Singapore Immigration Issue

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

One World International School




Sponsored by:

Singapore Immigration Experts
User avatar
Anh Giun
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 2:34 pm

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Singapore Immigration Issue

Post by Anh Giun » Tue, 11 Oct 2016 10:53 pm

ecureilx wrote:
Barnsley wrote: Bongo Bar moved to Malaysia issit?
I think Its now in Eastern Europe Image

Taxico, when a person gets U turned by Malaysia, Singapore will hold them and ask questions.

When Singapore U turns somebody, from what I have seen, Malaysia immigration doesn't care...
O:) You are correct maybe. I am on that case. They check then allow me go into Malay

User avatar
Anh Giun
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 2:34 pm

Re: RE: Re: Singapore Immigration Issue

Post by Anh Giun » Tue, 11 Oct 2016 10:56 pm

ecureilx wrote:
Anh Giun wrote:
Thanks Taxico! i will try to query on ica.gov.sg. Hope the ban only 1 year :???: :???: :???:
One year ban for immigration offence ?

O.....k.

Good luck.

I know it's a Forever thing for tampering with a passport, stamping fake visa.
:( :( :(

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9811
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 5:18 pm

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Singapore Immigration Issue

Post by ecureilx » Tue, 11 Oct 2016 11:24 pm

Anh Giun wrote: Thanks Ecureilx, i have plan to get job in Singapore in future but now the dream is more and more hard. :(
To be honest, I will say 99.99999% you will never get a work pass, with fake visa stamps being caught by ICA and admitted by you.

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9811
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 5:18 pm

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Singapore Immigration Issue

Post by ecureilx » Tue, 11 Oct 2016 11:26 pm

Anh Giun wrote: i also dont know how they can allow to me enter Malay
I think ICA guy gives me a chance. Because chop IMS/WXXXX/B16-0034567 stamped last paper. Maybe Malay guys have not opened yet.
2nd case, he saw it but all Malay's chop are true so he allow me enter Malay.
i back by official way
And what is behind way to go from Malaysia ?

User avatar
taxico
Director
Director
Posts: 3223
Joined: Sat, 10 May 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Existential dilemma!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Singapore Immigration Issue

Post by taxico » Tue, 11 Oct 2016 11:59 pm

ecureilx wrote:
Anh Giun wrote: i also dont know how they can allow to me enter Malay
I think ICA guy gives me a chance. Because chop IMS/WXXXX/B16-0034567 stamped last paper. Maybe Malay guys have not opened yet.
2nd case, he saw it but all Malay's chop are true so he allow me enter Malay.
i back by official way
And what is behind way to go from Malaysia ?
Image
Aut viam ad caelum inveniam aut faciam

therat
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 742
Joined: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 2:23 pm

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Singapore Immigration Issue

Post by therat » Wed, 12 Oct 2016 12:19 am

Anh Giun wrote:
Barnsley wrote:
ecureilx wrote: Quite possibly Malaysia didn't check the reason for U turn. :)

Or the indirect departure methods she has claimed up have undertaken. Knowingly.
Bongo Bar moved to Malaysia issit?
yes! i am in Malay now
Malay is an ethnic group.

Malaysia is a country.



Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

User avatar
taxico
Director
Director
Posts: 3223
Joined: Sat, 10 May 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Existential dilemma!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Singapore Immigration Issue

Post by taxico » Wed, 12 Oct 2016 12:25 am

therat wrote:
Anh Giun wrote:
Barnsley wrote:
Bongo Bar moved to Malaysia issit?
yes! i am in Malay now
Malay is an ethnic group.

Malaysia is a country.
she could be telling the truth.
Aut viam ad caelum inveniam aut faciam

User avatar
Anh Giun
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 2:34 pm

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Singapore Immigration Issue

Post by Anh Giun » Thu, 13 Oct 2016 7:09 pm

ecureilx wrote:
Anh Giun wrote: Thanks Ecureilx, i have plan to get job in Singapore in future but now the dream is more and more hard. :(
To be honest, I will say 99.99999% you will never get a work pass, with fake visa stamps being caught by ICA and admitted by you.
:-| :-| :-|

User avatar
Anh Giun
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 2:34 pm

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Singapore Immigration Issue

Post by Anh Giun » Thu, 13 Oct 2016 7:14 pm

taxico wrote:
ecureilx wrote:
Anh Giun wrote: And what is behind way to go from Malaysia ?
Image
haha. not like that. The agent gave money to immigration officer or any agreement before. the agent guide me which gate me have to follow (gate with water bottle above).

User avatar
Anh Giun
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 2:34 pm

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Singapore Immigration Issue

Post by Anh Giun » Thu, 13 Oct 2016 7:17 pm

she could be telling the truth.[/quote]

i am so scared, thats why...

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Relocating, Moving to Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests