Singapore Expats

First Time PR Application Got Rejected

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
tigress123

First Time PR Application Got Rejected

Post by tigress123 » Mon, 10 Oct 2016 9:22 am

Hi everyone,

Im new in this forum and hope to get some guidance from you guys~

I just got a letter than my PR application in Oct'15 was being rejected, without stating the reason, neither the available date to re-apply again. I've read an article that whose PR application got rejected can try to appeal? Does anyone knows whats the appeal process?

My brief background:
Malaysian, Female, 32yo, diploma in business, worked in SG for 4 years, current job as snr sales acct manager in MNC. Basic + allowance about $3.9k monthly, excluding commission. This year paid $2.6k income tax.

Can anyone advise the possibility and time to re-apply/appeal for the PR application? TIA!

singaporeflyer
Answers: 2

Re: First Time PR Application Got Rejected

Post by singaporeflyer » Mon, 10 Oct 2016 10:57 am

tigress123 wrote:Hi everyone,

Im new in this forum and hope to get some guidance from you guys~

I just got a letter than my PR application in Oct'15 was being rejected, without stating the reason, neither the available date to re-apply again. I've read an article that whose PR application got rejected can try to appeal? Does anyone knows whats the appeal process?

My brief background:
Malaysian, Female, 32yo, diploma in business, worked in SG for 4 years, current job as snr sales acct manager in MNC. Basic + allowance about $3.9k monthly, excluding commission. This year paid $2.6k income tax.

Can anyone advise the possibility and time to re-apply/appeal for the PR application? TIA!
What pass are you on in Singapore?

Appeal will not be of much help unless there is significant changes in the appeal that you will be able to demonstrate.

Minimum time required between 2 applications is 6 months from the date of rejection.

Better for you to re-apply using a new application after 1 year. Good Luck !

tigress123

Re: First Time PR Application Got Rejected

Post by tigress123 » Mon, 10 Oct 2016 11:21 am

Hi Singaporeflyer,

Thanks for your reply! Im holding an EP since 3 years back.

Guess you're right, I should wait for a year to re-apply again :)

Thanks again!