Singapore Expats Forum

Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP) for foreign wife

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP) for foreign wife

Postby ecureilx » Mon, 04 Sep 2017 11:19 pm

Helpinghand91 wrote:Hello even i am facing the same issue here my wife an india masters in business honors worked in india for 3 yrs and myself bachelors in computers singapore citizen born here but studied in india i applied for pre marriage assesment which got rejected i am getting married in India this october and planning to bring her now i am worried wat if they create prblms for giving long term anybody here can help me with what should i do somemore i have a criminal record didnt enlist for my national service on time will that affect ??? But i have finished NS with really good testimonies and all .please guys anyone can help me with what should i do
What a story

No idea how to advice other than pray.

Show your are a good citizen.

Engage in community

Helpinghand91

Postby Helpinghand91 » Tue, 05 Sep 2017 4:41 pm

:mrgreen: i really need to know will my criminal record affect her long term pass ??? As i am working now for one year with a salary of more than 3500 sgd. Have you ever heard of anyone having same prblm ? Do anyone think this can be a problem or i am just worried for nothing ??

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Postby ecureilx » Tue, 05 Sep 2017 7:10 pm

Helpinghand91 wrote::mrgreen: i really need to know will my criminal record affect her long term pass ??? As i am working now for one year with a salary of more than 3500 sgd. Have you ever heard of anyone having same prblm ? Do anyone think this can be a problem or i am just worried for nothing ??
As a pink IC, you have more rights than others.

So if you encounter problems, go fight it out.

Will your past haunt you ?

Personally I doubt it since you are allowed to travel freely ;)