Singapore Expats Forum

5th PR Application

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
User avatar
dynoto
Regular
Regular
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri, 25 Dec 2015

5th PR Application

Postby dynoto » Thu, 01 Sep 2016 10:53 am

melongurlz wrote:@x9200 : #fingerscrossed.

The reason i put the Hertfordshire name is because my cert is from that uni, and i dont have any cert from the MY uni (INTI).
Another thing is i never been to UK thus stating both name is my safe game, so I can list MY as place i lived before.


Fingers crossed, i hope you get your results soon.
I know four indonesians whose profiles are unrelated but application still pending until now.
13, 14, 14 and 15 month respectively.

Idk whats brewing behind closed doors of ICA offices (my guts saying its relations between SG and ID recently)

Just hope that the outcome is worth the wait.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
singaporeflyer
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1426
Joined: Mon, 17 Aug 2009

Re: 5th PR Application

Postby singaporeflyer » Thu, 01 Sep 2016 10:55 am

dynoto wrote:Did she edited her post?
I think i see Jan 2016, soooo her application should be pending for now


She has joined the forum only on 29 Aug. Where do you see Jan 2016?

User avatar
dynoto
Regular
Regular
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri, 25 Dec 2015

5th PR Application

Postby dynoto » Thu, 01 Sep 2016 10:57 am

singaporeflyer wrote:
dynoto wrote:Did she edited her post?
I think i see Jan 2016, soooo her application should be pending for now


She has joined the forum only on 29 Aug. Where do you see Jan 2016?


I'm not sure its a typo, but she mentioned "current application 5th : jan 2016" in the initial post.

I think its 2017?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

melongurlz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon, 29 Aug 2016

Re: 5th PR Application

Postby melongurlz » Thu, 01 Sep 2016 11:21 am

@Singaporeflyer: Thank you for your suggestion. Never thought of that :) I'll keep in mind if i ever need to apply again (hopefully not!) I re-applied after 6 months of my previous rejection (rejected in July 2015) >,< is it too early?

@Dynoto: yep i applied in Jan 2016

User avatar
dynoto
Regular
Regular
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri, 25 Dec 2015

Re: 5th PR Application

Postby dynoto » Thu, 01 Sep 2016 12:36 pm

melongurlz wrote:@Singaporeflyer: Thank you for your suggestion. Never thought of that :) I'll keep in mind if i ever need to apply again (hopefully not!) I re-applied after 6 months of my previous rejection (rejected in July 2015) >,< is it too early?

@Dynoto: yep i applied in Jan 2016


your last name ... is your husband happened to be vietnamese ?

melongurlz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon, 29 Aug 2016

Re: 5th PR Application

Postby melongurlz » Thu, 01 Sep 2016 12:45 pm

@singaporeflyer: I just registered few days ago, before this just reading without log-in

@dynoto: nope both of us are Indonesian :)

User avatar
dynoto
Regular
Regular
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri, 25 Dec 2015

Re: 5th PR Application

Postby dynoto » Thu, 01 Sep 2016 1:17 pm

i see, thought the name phan sounds more vietnamese. =]

cittakaro
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon, 18 Aug 2014

Re: 5th PR Application

Postby cittakaro » Tue, 06 Sep 2016 2:59 pm

dynoto wrote:
melongurlz wrote:@x9200 : #fingerscrossed.

The reason i put the Hertfordshire name is because my cert is from that uni, and i dont have any cert from the MY uni (INTI).
Another thing is i never been to UK thus stating both name is my safe game, so I can list MY as place i lived before.


Fingers crossed, i hope you get your results soon.
I know four indonesians whose profiles are unrelated but application still pending until now.
13, 14, 14 and 15 month respectively.

Idk whats brewing behind closed doors of ICA offices (my guts saying its relations between SG and ID recently)

Just hope that the outcome is worth the wait.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hi Melon,

Your profile is similar to my friend's profiles. Are you my friend? Lol.

Hi All, may I know my probability go get the PR?
My Profile :
Male, 31, Indonesian Chinese
Holding P1 EP for 5 Years
Married to Malaysian Chinese PR, with Malaysian 1,5 yo son.

PR Pending for 15 months now.

Thanks :D

User avatar
dynoto
Regular
Regular
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri, 25 Dec 2015

Re: 5th PR Application

Postby dynoto » Tue, 06 Sep 2016 3:52 pm

cittakaro wrote:
dynoto wrote:
melongurlz wrote:@x9200 : #fingerscrossed.

The reason i put the Hertfordshire name is because my cert is from that uni, and i dont have any cert from the MY uni (INTI).
Another thing is i never been to UK thus stating both name is my safe game, so I can list MY as place i lived before.


Fingers crossed, i hope you get your results soon.
I know four indonesians whose profiles are unrelated but application still pending until now.
13, 14, 14 and 15 month respectively.

Idk whats brewing behind closed doors of ICA offices (my guts saying its relations between SG and ID recently)

Just hope that the outcome is worth the wait.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hi Melon,

Your profile is similar to my friend's profiles. Are you my friend? Lol.

Hi All, may I know my probability go get the PR?
My Profile :
Male, 31, Indonesian Chinese
Holding P1 EP for 5 Years
Married to Malaysian Chinese PR, with Malaysian 1,5 yo son.

PR Pending for 15 months now.

Thanks :D


Hello, 15 monther here too?

I just wondered whats happening recently =/ seems that we have few indons with unrelated profiles have their application pending for quite long. :-k

melongurlz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon, 29 Aug 2016

Re: 5th PR Application

Postby melongurlz » Tue, 06 Sep 2016 4:07 pm

@Cittakaro: certainly I am :P

@dynoto: I Think alot of people out there are 15 months-er....
My friend got approved on her 16th Months. Best of luck you two!!!

User avatar
dynoto
Regular
Regular
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri, 25 Dec 2015

Re: 5th PR Application

Postby dynoto » Tue, 06 Sep 2016 4:13 pm

melongurlz wrote:@Cittakaro: certainly I am :P

@dynoto: I Think alot of people out there are 15 months-er....
My friend got approved on her 16th Months. Best of luck you two!!!


lots of lurkers in this forum, most just browse around without signing up.
no surprise here.

your friend whose 16th mnth indon as well? i just want to understand whether this is actually related to the tax amnesty policy recently.

melongurlz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon, 29 Aug 2016

Re: 5th PR Application

Postby melongurlz » Thu, 08 Sep 2016 4:18 pm

@Dynoto: Yep she is Indonesian :) she has been working in SG for 5.5years, and this is her 2nd application...

User avatar
dynoto
Regular
Regular
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri, 25 Dec 2015

Re: 5th PR Application

Postby dynoto » Thu, 08 Sep 2016 6:40 pm

melongurlz wrote:@Dynoto: Yep she is Indonesian :) she has been working in SG for 5.5years, and this is her 2nd application...


I see, looks like she had 3 tax assessments before the PR application.
Thanks for the clarification. Much appreciated


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cittakaro
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon, 18 Aug 2014

Re: 5th PR Application

Postby cittakaro » Thu, 15 Dec 2016 5:17 pm

Update :
Approved today. My Indonesian friend is also approved, after pending 1 year. She is single, 27 yo.

User avatar
singaporeflyer
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1426
Joined: Mon, 17 Aug 2009

Re: 5th PR Application

Postby singaporeflyer » Thu, 15 Dec 2016 5:24 pm

cittakaro wrote:Update :
Approved today. My Indonesian friend is also approved, after pending 1 year. She is single, 27 yo.


Congrats to you !


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests