Singapore Expats

S Pass Delivery Delay Reason for MOM Pass Cancellation

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: S Pass Delivery Delay Reason for MOM Pass Cancellation

Post by ecureilx » Tue, 23 Aug 2016 1:48 pm

xxxindoubtxxx wrote:Hi good day. This will be a long inquiry since I am really running out of help and person to ask.

I have recently came back to Singapore with my IPA and ICA Clearance (I was not allowed entry last year), last August 11 I was scheduled for finger printing and was advised that the pass will be delivered in 4-5 working days, after which we we getting really anxious that we have yet to receive the card then I asked my employer to check and MOM said they are conducting further review and that my notification letter will be valid until October 10 instead of September 11 since they are conducting further review.(To this date I have yet to receive this letter of extension). Then I remembered that I have signed the letter of declaration stating that I have never enetered Singapore using a different name or was refused entry so I asked my employer to make a letter of amendment and submit to MOM indicating that I was refused entry but was cleared by ICA already (I attached my ICA Clearance) and that I entered SG using a different name back when I was still single (I attached my marriage certificate).

Until now the delivery is still on pending status and I am really worried if this is an offence? What should I do since my notification letter is only valid until Sept 11 should I book a ticket and wait for the result in the Philippines? Im really worried please enlighten me if this is an offence, if this would be a reason for my pass cancellation? Just an addtl info my finger print wasn't read by the machine during card registration and the mom officer just indicated that I have allergy can this also be a reason for the delay? any reason or similar case that you know regarding the delay in pass delivery would really help.

Thanks in advance.
Firstly you should not spam the board with multiple posts.

Delete the rest if possible.

As for suggestion, Wait and leave before end of SVP, if there is no update.

Unless you totally changed your name after marriage, your explanation will be acceptable.

So was it your name, mother's name, father's name - became your name, father's name, husband's name?

Or you changed more ?

Why were you denied entry before ?

xxxindoubtxxx

Re: RE: S Pass Delivery Delay Reason for MOM Pass Cancellation

Post by xxxindoubtxxx » Tue, 23 Aug 2016 2:35 pm

ecureilx wrote:
xxxindoubtxxx wrote:Hi good day. This will be a long inquiry since I am really running out of help and person to ask.

I have recently came back to Singapore with my IPA and ICA Clearance (I was not allowed entry last year), last August 11 I was scheduled for finger printing and was advised that the pass will be delivered in 4-5 working days, after which we we getting really anxious that we have yet to receive the card then I asked my employer to check and MOM said they are conducting further review and that my notification letter will be valid until October 10 instead of September 11 since they are conducting further review.(To this date I have yet to receive this letter of extension). Then I remembered that I have signed the letter of declaration stating that I have never enetered Singapore using a different name or was refused entry so I asked my employer to make a letter of amendment and submit to MOM indicating that I was refused entry but was cleared by ICA already (I attached my ICA Clearance) and that I entered SG using a different name back when I was still single (I attached my marriage certificate).

Until now the delivery is still on pending status and I am really worried if this is an offence? What should I do since my notification letter is only valid until Sept 11 should I book a ticket and wait for the result in the Philippines? Im really worried please enlighten me if this is an offence, if this would be a reason for my pass cancellation? Just an addtl info my finger print wasn't read by the machine during card registration and the mom officer just indicated that I have allergy can this also be a reason for the delay? any reason or similar case that you know regarding the delay in pass delivery would really help.

Thanks in advance.
Firstly you should not spam the board with multiple posts.

Delete the rest if possible.

As for suggestion, Wait and leave before end of SVP, if there is no update.

Unless you totally changed your name after marriage, your explanation will be acceptable.

So was it your name, mother's name, father's name - became your name, father's name, husband's name?

Or you changed more ?

Why were you denied entry before ?

Hi thanks for responding just changed my last name to my husbands surname because my first pass was with my maiden name (fathers surname) now new pass surname change to husbands surname.

They did not give any reason but I came back to visit my husband but was refused entry after our trip to VIETNAM but I secured a clearance from ICA stating that I can already visit here again before coming back to work also. Thanks again

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: Re: RE: S Pass Delivery Delay Reason for MOM Pass Cancellation

Post by ecureilx » Tue, 23 Aug 2016 2:48 pm

xxxindoubtxxx wrote: Hi thanks for responding just changed my last name to my husbands surname because my first pass was with my maiden name (fathers surname) now new pass surname change to husbands surname.

They did not give any reason but I came back to visit my husband but was refused entry after our trip to VIETNAM but I secured a clearance from ICA stating that I can already visit here again before coming back to work also. Thanks again
I don't see anything wrong, but you failure to declare the name change is being checked I guess.

You can't do anything now.

Just hold on ..

gc2016

Re: S Pass Delivery Delay Reason for MOM Pass Cancellation

Post by gc2016 » Thu, 29 Dec 2016 8:37 am

Hi

Any update on this? Were you able to get your card? How long before the card was released?

Thanks for the info