If you wonder how she knows who an AirBnB'r is...
1. They wonder in dopily with a phone in their hand, rolling suitcase behind and clearly don't know the layout of the condo
or the function of any the door keys or door systems. They don't move in with furniture or more than 1 suitcase.
2. They ignore all rules about swimming times, attire, use of life saving devices.
3. Some of them smoke where they shouldn't.
4. In a smaller condo (60 units) theyr'e strangers to people who have lived there mostly 5 years or more and they are not accompanied by a known neighbour.
5. They are using units that are known trouble spots (or have been vacant awhile).
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or http://www.ISS.edu
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!