Singapore Expats

New Year 2017 celebration

Share your favourite eating haunts!
msdanush

New Year 2017 celebration

Post by msdanush » Mon, 15 Aug 2016 7:08 pm

Hi everybody,

would you recommend or do you have any tips for some good places/bars/restaurants where to spend New Year 2017 night? It´s just me and my hubby in Singapore. Doesn´t have to be too fancy or expensive. We are staying in Scarlet hotel (33 Erskine Rd, Singapur 069333), so if it is somewhere around.....we like nice (local) food, drinks, good music and then we would like to see the fireworks at Marina bay...

Thank you for any suggestions and help. Maybe it´s little early to discuss this but I would like to make reservation for us and everything when I find a good place to be on 31st December :)

Daniela

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: New Year 2017 celebration

Post by ecureilx » Mon, 15 Aug 2016 7:35 pm

msdanush wrote:Hi everybody,

would you recommend or do you have any tips for some good places/bars/restaurants where to spend New Year 2017 night? It´s just me and my hubby in Singapore. Doesn´t have to be too fancy or expensive. We are staying in Scarlet hotel (33 Erskine Rd, Singapur 069333), so if it is somewhere around.....we like nice (local) food, drinks, good music and then we would like to see the fireworks at Marina bay...

Thank you for any suggestions and help. Maybe it´s little early to discuss this but I would like to make reservation for us and everything when I find a good place to be on 31st December :)

Daniela
Closer to December look up the net, there'll be choices from beach parties to club parties .

Nice restaurant? Mmmmm

Nice is a subjective word.

Look up Equinox, and the 5 star hotel restaurants for NYE specials but it's too early as of now.

Scarlett isn't far from most 5 star hotels

msdanush

Re: New Year 2017 celebration

Post by msdanush » Mon, 15 Aug 2016 8:46 pm

Thank you for such a quick reaction to my inquiry :) I read on the internet articles about how early you need to make the reservation because everything use to be booked for this day, so I thought that I should do it in advance :D

Elzoghby

Post by Elzoghby » Tue, 20 Dec 2016 12:52 pm

mainly best destinations for the celebration is singapore, dubai, europe. Best places i know is actually Singapore where the countdown begin just before the new year eve start and hot sports to celebrate the new year.

JessNGC

Post by JessNGC » Tue, 20 Dec 2016 2:41 pm

Check out the roof top bar at National Gallery. Was there last year. Very good view of the fireworks with MBS at the background..