Singapore Expats

Looking for reliable laundry service

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Looking for reliable laundry service

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 12 Aug 2016 12:58 pm

Try the classifieds section of this site or the daily bird cage liner.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

kyrakim

Post by kyrakim » Sun, 11 Sep 2016 11:22 am

Tried using Cotton Care Laundry but service was poor and misplace my laundry items Should add in more contacts in the list.

sutiknomelinda

Post by sutiknomelinda » Thu, 12 Oct 2017 2:58 pm

You can try honestbee laundry service. I tried it once, it does the pick-up for you and will deliver the laundry back to you within 1-2 days. Plus it's pretty affordable too.

glow1984

Post by glow1984 » Fri, 10 Nov 2017 2:20 am

Try Keep calm and laundry on. They picked up my clothes from my home, and delivered it afterwards. Price is pretty reasonable too. Their site is http://www.keepcalmandlaundryon.com

Or else, you can also try the many 24-hour self service laundromats to save some money.

simonqblee

Post by simonqblee » Mon, 09 Mar 2020 4:28 pm

Tried Laundrymart Somerset (www.singaporedrycleanlaundry.com) next to Somerset MRT in TripleOne Somerset building. They have a 24 hours automated kiosk to retrieve laundry via credit card payment, which helps if you cannot rush down to the store to collect your laundry. And they have onsite wash, dry and fold service. It's on the 2nd floor just above the Fairprice Finest supermarket.

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Post by Lisafuller » Wed, 03 Feb 2021 8:36 pm

Try Mr. Jeff laundry service. You can download the app and place orders to have your clothes dry cleaned, washed, ironed, all the works including stain removal. You can choose to drop it off at their outlets or have one of the drivers pick it up from your house. I’ve tried it a few times and have not been disappointed yet, definitely give them a go!