Singapore Expats

PR Application question

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
the1newborn

PR Application question

Post by the1newborn » Thu, 11 Aug 2016 5:00 pm

Hi all,

Will like to ask, for the Annex A in Form 4A, the signature part, should be sign by the applicant or the person who fill up the Annex A information?

I tried to ask my HR executive, she say they only able to help to fill in certain fields, and not all.
Is it normal that you should fill in some of the info, example like the position held and responsibilities and etc?

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Re: PR Application question

Post by singaporeflyer » Thu, 11 Aug 2016 5:10 pm

the1newborn wrote:Hi all,

I tried to ask my HR executive, she say they only able to help to fill in certain fields, and not all.
Is it normal that you should fill in some of the info, example like the position held and responsibilities and etc?
Signature in this case is by the company employee who fills up the form.

The person signing this form (Annex A) is agreeing to say that, whatever said in this page is true to his knowledge. This should give an idea on whether you can fill up the fields like position, responsibility, etc

dynamic.dante
Regular
Regular

Post by dynamic.dante » Thu, 11 Aug 2016 5:12 pm

I filled those myself, and the rest is my direct manager.

I mean, whats the difference whether whose filling up the salary and the position field? Handwriting issue? LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the1newborn

Post by the1newborn » Thu, 11 Aug 2016 5:15 pm

Hi singaporeflyer,

Noted, thank you very much, great to know this forum able to provide some extra information.
Besides, may I know is it better to use BLOCK LETTERS to all fields in the Form 4A?
Those companies that able to help you to fill in the Form 4A, do you have any idea on how much they charge?

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Post by singaporeflyer » Thu, 11 Aug 2016 5:24 pm

the1newborn wrote:Hi singaporeflyer,

Noted, thank you very much, great to know this forum able to provide some extra information.
Besides, may I know is it better to use BLOCK LETTERS to all fields in the Form 4A?
You can if you want. Would not make a big difference

Those companies that able to help you to fill in the Form 4A, do you have any idea on how much they charge?
Why don't you use a PDF editor and fill this using a computer or fill it up manually with neat handwriting?

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: Re: PR Application question

Post by ecureilx » Thu, 11 Aug 2016 10:57 pm

the1newborn wrote: Those companies that able to help you to fill in the Form 4A, do you have any idea on how much they charge?
You So rich to engage form filling service + share personal info with a stranger ?

the1newborn

Post by the1newborn » Fri, 12 Aug 2016 9:32 am

singaporeflyer wrote:
the1newborn wrote:Hi singaporeflyer,

You can if you want. Would not make a big difference

Why don't you use a PDF editor and fill this using a computer or fill it up manually with neat handwriting?
Thank you very much, noted, will do that, never know it can be edit.

the1newborn

Post by the1newborn » Fri, 12 Aug 2016 9:33 am

ecureilx wrote:
the1newborn wrote: Those companies that able to help you to fill in the Form 4A, do you have any idea on how much they charge?
You So rich to engage form filling service + share personal info with a stranger ?
Not rich, just asking...T.T
afraid of kena reject...

Barnsley
Manager
Manager

Post by Barnsley » Fri, 12 Aug 2016 10:24 am

the1newborn wrote:
ecureilx wrote:
afraid of kena reject...
Because of bad handwriting??
Life is short, paddle harder!!

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 12 Aug 2016 3:25 pm

Believe me when I tell you that your handwriting isn't going to make a bit of difference. It's what you write that counts. The agencies can only put down what you give them. So, if you want to throw your money away, go right ahead. They are laughing all the way to the bank. :-|
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

the1newborn

Post by the1newborn » Mon, 15 Aug 2016 9:48 am

Barnsley wrote:
the1newborn wrote:
ecureilx wrote:
afraid of kena reject...
Because of bad handwriting??
yes, and my style will be like link alphabet, like 'in' will be in 1 alphabet instead of 2.

the1newborn

Post by the1newborn » Mon, 15 Aug 2016 9:49 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Believe me when I tell you that your handwriting isn't going to make a bit of difference. It's what you write that counts. The agencies can only put down what you give them. So, if you want to throw your money away, go right ahead. They are laughing all the way to the bank. :-|
Noted, thank you very much.