Singapore Expats Forum
 

PR Application question

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Post Reply
the1newborn
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 4:55 pm

PR Application question

Post by the1newborn » Thu, 11 Aug 2016 5:00 pm

Hi all,

Will like to ask, for the Annex A in Form 4A, the signature part, should be sign by the applicant or the person who fill up the Annex A information?

I tried to ask my HR executive, she say they only able to help to fill in certain fields, and not all.
Is it normal that you should fill in some of the info, example like the position held and responsibilities and etc?

User avatar
singaporeflyer
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2973
Joined: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 9:49 am

Re: PR Application question

Post by singaporeflyer » Thu, 11 Aug 2016 5:10 pm

the1newborn wrote:Hi all,

I tried to ask my HR executive, she say they only able to help to fill in certain fields, and not all.
Is it normal that you should fill in some of the info, example like the position held and responsibilities and etc?
Signature in this case is by the company employee who fills up the form.

The person signing this form (Annex A) is agreeing to say that, whatever said in this page is true to his knowledge. This should give an idea on whether you can fill up the fields like position, responsibility, etc

User avatar
dynamic.dante
Regular
Regular
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 5:13 pm

Re: PR Application question

Post by dynamic.dante » Thu, 11 Aug 2016 5:12 pm

I filled those myself, and the rest is my direct manager.

I mean, whats the difference whether whose filling up the salary and the position field? Handwriting issue? LOL



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the1newborn
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 4:55 pm

Re: PR Application question

Post by the1newborn » Thu, 11 Aug 2016 5:15 pm

Hi singaporeflyer,

Noted, thank you very much, great to know this forum able to provide some extra information.
Besides, may I know is it better to use BLOCK LETTERS to all fields in the Form 4A?
Those companies that able to help you to fill in the Form 4A, do you have any idea on how much they charge?

User avatar
singaporeflyer
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2973
Joined: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 9:49 am

Re: PR Application question

Post by singaporeflyer » Thu, 11 Aug 2016 5:24 pm

the1newborn wrote:Hi singaporeflyer,

Noted, thank you very much, great to know this forum able to provide some extra information.
Besides, may I know is it better to use BLOCK LETTERS to all fields in the Form 4A?
You can if you want. Would not make a big difference

Those companies that able to help you to fill in the Form 4A, do you have any idea on how much they charge?
Why don't you use a PDF editor and fill this using a computer or fill it up manually with neat handwriting?

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9811
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 5:18 pm

Re: RE: Re: PR Application question

Post by ecureilx » Thu, 11 Aug 2016 10:57 pm

the1newborn wrote: Those companies that able to help you to fill in the Form 4A, do you have any idea on how much they charge?
You So rich to engage form filling service + share personal info with a stranger ?

the1newborn
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 4:55 pm

Re: PR Application question

Post by the1newborn » Fri, 12 Aug 2016 9:32 am

singaporeflyer wrote:
the1newborn wrote:Hi singaporeflyer,

Noted, thank you very much, great to know this forum able to provide some extra information.
Besides, may I know is it better to use BLOCK LETTERS to all fields in the Form 4A?
You can if you want. Would not make a big difference

Those companies that able to help you to fill in the Form 4A, do you have any idea on how much they charge?
Why don't you use a PDF editor and fill this using a computer or fill it up manually with neat handwriting?
Thank you very much, noted, will do that, never know it can be edit.

the1newborn
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 4:55 pm

Re: RE: Re: PR Application question

Post by the1newborn » Fri, 12 Aug 2016 9:33 am

ecureilx wrote:
the1newborn wrote: Those companies that able to help you to fill in the Form 4A, do you have any idea on how much they charge?
You So rich to engage form filling service + share personal info with a stranger ?
Not rich, just asking...T.T
afraid of kena reject...

User avatar
Barnsley
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2319
Joined: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 5:22 pm
Location: Pasir Ris
Contact:

Re: RE: Re: PR Application question

Post by Barnsley » Fri, 12 Aug 2016 10:24 am

the1newborn wrote:
ecureilx wrote:
the1newborn wrote: Those companies that able to help you to fill in the Form 4A, do you have any idea on how much they charge?
You So rich to engage form filling service + share personal info with a stranger ?
Not rich, just asking...T.T
afraid of kena reject...
Because of bad handwriting??
Life is short, paddle harder!!

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 37458
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 1
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Re: PR Application question

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 12 Aug 2016 3:25 pm

Believe me when I tell you that your handwriting isn't going to make a bit of difference. It's what you write that counts. The agencies can only put down what you give them. So, if you want to throw your money away, go right ahead. They are laughing all the way to the bank. :-|

the1newborn
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 4:55 pm

Re: RE: Re: PR Application question

Post by the1newborn » Mon, 15 Aug 2016 9:48 am

Barnsley wrote:
the1newborn wrote:
ecureilx wrote:
You So rich to engage form filling service + share personal info with a stranger ?
Not rich, just asking...T.T
afraid of kena reject...
Because of bad handwriting??
yes, and my style will be like link alphabet, like 'in' will be in 1 alphabet instead of 2.

the1newborn
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 4:55 pm

Re: PR Application question

Post by the1newborn » Mon, 15 Aug 2016 9:49 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Believe me when I tell you that your handwriting isn't going to make a bit of difference. It's what you write that counts. The agencies can only put down what you give them. So, if you want to throw your money away, go right ahead. They are laughing all the way to the bank. :-|
Noted, thank you very much.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests