Singapore Expats

23F Japanese looking for friends

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
Salliey

23F Japanese looking for friends

Post by Salliey » Sat, 06 Aug 2016 6:21 pm

Hi guys!

I've lived in Singapore for 1.5 years and since I've been working nights, I haven't had much of a social life..

Now that I've left my previous job and I'm staying in the country looking for a new one, I thought it's a good time to meet some new people here :)

I'm a Japanese who have lived in China and UK before.
I like dancing, reading, learning languages, exploring new places and lounging in a cafe :)
I might be a little quiet when I first meet people, but I'll open up eventually :P

I'm up for a language exchange too! (I speak Japanese and English; I want to practice my Mandarin and learn Korean / Italian)

Also with the release of Pokemon Go in Singapore today, it'd be fun to have someone to play with! :P

Looking forward to meeting lovely people :) x

Scopppy

Re: 23F Japanese looking for friends

Post by Scopppy » Sat, 06 Aug 2016 11:45 pm

Hello, nice to see u here.
Feel the same, juz looking for a nice and easy going friend to chill out and have a good company with.
I am a local here which stay in oz and china for sometimes and back here for a few years.

I speak english and mandarin but a little jap as well.

If you are interested, we can chat or email here first. My email is [email protected] and maybe if you can leave me a whatsapp number to my email if you have one.

Hope to chat soon.

Cheers
Scopppy

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 07 Aug 2016 12:25 am

Scopppy, it's a shame you don't speak a little "Japanese".
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

crazy123

Post by crazy123 » Sun, 07 Aug 2016 8:00 pm

post ur email id

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: Re: 23F Japanese looking for friends

Post by ecureilx » Sun, 07 Aug 2016 8:45 pm

Scopppy wrote:My email is xxx and maybe if you can leave me a whatsapp number to my email if you have one.

Hope to chat soon.

Cheers
Scopppy
Jeez, common sense says never post your email address in public forums .... and .. asking girls to post email address ?

Height of desperation??

Tashfain

Post by Tashfain » Tue, 09 Aug 2016 11:13 am

Last day in Singapore, thought I meet up with someone, make a friend in Singapore before I go. Do check your PM salliey. Can't really speak any of those languages beside English xD but I know some common Japanese words thanks too all those anime I see.

sgkiaforever25

Post by sgkiaforever25 » Mon, 15 Aug 2016 9:22 pm

Hi Salliey,

I am interested to get to know u PM u for details

Kardin25

Post by Kardin25 » Wed, 17 Aug 2016 8:49 pm

Salliey wrote:Hi guys!

I've lived in Singapore for 1.5 years and since I've been working nights, I haven't had much of a social life..

Now that I've left my previous job and I'm staying in the country looking for a new one, I thought it's a good time to meet some new people here :)

I'm a Japanese who have lived in China and UK before.
I like dancing, reading, learning languages, exploring new places and lounging in a cafe :)
I might be a little quiet when I first meet people, but I'll open up eventually :P

I'm up for a language exchange too! (I speak Japanese and English; I want to practice my Mandarin and learn Korean / Italian)

Also with the release of Pokemon Go in Singapore today, it'd be fun to have someone to play with! :P

Looking forward to meeting lovely people :) x
Hi Salliey, nice to meet you. I'm Kardin, 23 Chinese from Malaysia. I just moved to Singapore 3 months ago and doesn't know much friends in Singapore. And would definitely like to learn Japanese! (huge anime fan).

Mainly speaks English and also Mandarin as a secondary language. Hobbies include exploring places, cafes, food hunting and pets!

max_03cena

Post by max_03cena » Thu, 18 Aug 2016 4:38 pm

Hi! Moved in last June and I guess never had much of going out (work focus I guess). Am a believer of Kopi-C till the day they introduced a cup. I just bike around nearby beaches/parks when someone gave me a bicycle as a gift (and loving it by the way). Looking forward to meet you guys over a cup of joe. (35M)

Cheers!

Charm.a

Post by Charm.a » Sat, 27 Aug 2016 3:33 pm

I'm 20f interested in Japanese culture and so wanting to learn more about it contact me here 93390238 (:

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: Re: 23F Japanese looking for friends

Post by ecureilx » Sat, 27 Aug 2016 4:22 pm

Charm.a wrote:I'm 20f interested in Japanese culture and so wanting to learn more about it contact me here .. (:
Unless you desperately want the desperate, curious and perverts and sundry to stalk you, posting your phone number is not a good idea ...
Edit it, if you are bit smart.

lekewei

Post by lekewei » Thu, 08 Sep 2016 2:27 pm

Hello,

Nice to know you, I 26M from Malaysia. Now already working and live at Singapore for 2 years.
It would be great if we can exchange language, I am keen to learn Japanese, and since you want to learn mandarin, so perhaps we can learn from each other.

twelvedecemberr

Post by twelvedecemberr » Mon, 03 Oct 2016 3:01 am

Hello! I'm learning Japanese recently if we can be friends maybe you can help me out ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

JunJun1993

Post by JunJun1993 » Thu, 13 Oct 2016 2:16 am

Hi! I am Japanese too! haha 23/M
I have been here more than 4 years to work and study.
Sometime I feel like chatting in Japanese as it is difficult to find same generation Japanese here...

If you have interest, hit me on [email protected] :)
(You can type on email hahaha)