Singapore Expats Forum

Young Malaysian applying for PR odds?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
dovahkiin

Young Malaysian applying for PR odds?

Postby dovahkiin » Tue, 19 Jul 2016 11:42 am

Hello!

I've been in Singapore for awhile now, and would like to know if it's time for me to try for PR?

Details :
- Malaysian/Female/22
- Been in Singapore since 2012 (Total 4 years in Singapore)
- Graduated from Lasalle College Singapore with a Diploma in Design Communications
- Currently S pass holder. Working as a creative designer in a Digital Marketing Agency for 4 months
- Living with an Aunt who is a PR (for over 20 years) and has a condo here
- Paying off my government bond which means I will have to be working here for the next 3 years (and ofcourse planning to continue working here thereafter)

I would like to know what are the chances for me to get a PR or is it still too early to try and I should wait a little longer?

Appreciate your response.

Barnsley
Manager
Manager

Re: Young Malaysian applying for PR odds?

Postby Barnsley » Tue, 19 Jul 2016 4:49 pm

dovahkiin wrote:Hello!

I've been in Singapore for awhile now, and would like to know if it's time for me to try for PR?

Details :
- Malaysian/Female/22
- Been in Singapore since 2012 (Total 4 years in Singapore)
- Graduated from Lasalle College Singapore with a Diploma in Design Communications
- Currently S pass holder. Working as a creative designer in a Digital Marketing Agency for 4 months
- Living with an Aunt who is a PR (for over 20 years) and has a condo here
- Paying off my government bond which means I will have to be working here for the next 3 years (and ofcourse planning to continue working here thereafter)

I would like to know what are the chances for me to get a PR or is it still too early to try and I should wait a little longer?

Appreciate your response.

If you are chinese ethnicity you are a shoe at some point.

If you haven't paid the stated numbered years of tax then you may have to wait until then , but it will come at some point. I wouldn't worry about it :D
Life is short, paddle harder!!