Singapore Expats Forum

SK-2

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

SK

SK-2

Postby SK » Tue, 01 Feb 2005 11:06 am

I've heard so much about SK-2 and how good it is...many said the products are good, a few comments that it's not suited for sensitive skin.

Anyone tried and tested..how's the verdict?

velnes

Re: SK-2

Postby velnes » Tue, 01 Feb 2005 11:17 am

SK wrote:I've heard so much about SK-2 and how good it is...many said the products are good, a few comments that it's not suited for sensitive skin.

Anyone tried and tested..how's the verdict?

I've tried out the basic care set, including the clear lotion (toner), the miracle water, Cleasing Foam, Sign Treatment Cream, Whitening Mask and Repair C. I like the cleasing foam as I could feel the smooth and freshness after wash. The miracle water is ok too, good hydrating product and talking on the whitening mask- woo... instant whitening and clear effects for the first cloth mask. Others-- , no comment at all.

MyStIqU3

Postby MyStIqU3 » Thu, 03 Feb 2005 11:28 pm

Have you ever come across the feeling of missing out some delicacies that you've not been indulging in for a long time? And when you finally do, you feel that extreme high???

SK 11 works exactly that way for me......it really feels like my skin is having food!!!!So if you really wanna know, buy a trial set and try it out yourself. What's the whole point of asking people on their comments? It's all gonna be heresay after all, agree?
****5oAr To NeW HeIgHt5, B3 5oMeOn3****

Postby Guest » Mon, 07 Feb 2005 10:47 am

I used to like SK-II, but it was costing too much. I then started adding niacinamide caplets to cheaper lightening products and it worked just the same as SK products. Read the recipe at this skin lightening forum http://whiterskin.aimoo.com

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”