Singapore Expats

Looking for helper - family with twin baby boys

Discuss about childcare, parenthood, playschools, educational, family & international school issues.

Sponsored by:

Canadian International School
tibervince

Looking for helper - family with twin baby boys

Post by tibervince » Mon, 04 Jul 2016 12:07 pm

Hi everyone,
I am french and my wife is Thai. We have lived in Singapore for 5 years now and we are the happy parents of 2 beautiful twin baby boys. We have not had a helper until now but we are becoming overwhelmed as they just turned 6 months already.
We have been contacting a few maid agencies and the returns have been very poor... We have only been introduced to job hoppers, maid who requested to be transferred (often for reasons that worry us) or maids requesting for very high salaries and conditions.
We are just looking for a helper to handle the household mainly. My wife is a home maker and I travel a lot. My wife will be taking care of the boys while the maid will assist with the rest. Eventually the maid may help with the boys when my wife needs.
Would any of you have good recommendations? We would really welcome any advises or suggestions or direct recommendations to experienced helper to join our family.
Thank you in advance!!
Vincent & Pookie