Singapore Expats Forum

22F American, new to Singapore

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
CourtneyAlexis

22F American, new to Singapore

Postby CourtneyAlexis » Mon, 27 Jun 2016 11:05 am

Hey!

I'm Courtney, and I recently moved to Singapore for work. I'm usually off work Monday and Tuesdays and would love to meet some new people! We could grab a drink, go for a meal, workout, or just explore. I haven't really discovered much to do here, so I'm open to other ideas!

Sidenote: if any fellow Americans know of anything going on for the 4th of July please let me know! :)

prexypants

Re: 22F American, new to Singapore

Postby prexypants » Mon, 27 Jun 2016 5:43 pm

hi courtney,

welcome to singapore!
i've lived here for 5 yrs and would love make some new friends.
^_^

-rose :)

prexypants

29 F looking for friends :)

Postby prexypants » Mon, 27 Jun 2016 5:50 pm

Hi,
I'm practically not new to Singapore as I have moved here since 2011.

my social circle has been kept small eversince and would love to expand.
I enjoy lounging in coffee shops while reading a book or chit chatting with friends, i travel frequently and I've got stories to tell.

You do too? hit me up :)

-P ^_^

Geekboy89

Postby Geekboy89 » Tue, 28 Jun 2016 1:29 am

CourtneyAlexis wrote:Hey!

I'm Courtney, and I recently moved to Singapore for work. I'm usually off work Monday and Tuesdays and would love to meet some new people! We could grab a drink, go for a meal, workout, or just explore. I haven't really discovered much to do here, so I'm open to other ideas!

Sidenote: if any fellow Americans know of anything going on for the 4th of July please let me know! :)

Hey Courtney, I am Irfaan but you can call me fun. I am 27 local chap, I could prolly bring you around Singapore.

Free free to DM meeeeeeeeeeee!~:)))))))))

knottyquirky

Postby knottyquirky » Wed, 29 Jun 2016 9:57 pm

Hi Courtney!

I've been living here since 4 years ago. I'm 22F and working as an interior designer around Jurong area.

I feel like i need to expand my social life more as well so yeah! let's meet up and be friends. I love books, cafes, bars, movies, and exploring new areas :)

Oh, and i saw something for 4th of July at the American school somewhere around Woodlands but I'm not sure about the address.

-Lia

ytw

Postby ytw » Sun, 03 Jul 2016 12:27 am

Hey Courtney!

I'm 20F from California. Just recently got to Singapore for the summer for an internship but would like to find some people to explore and have fun with! Let me know if you want to meet up some time :)

suyash

Postby suyash » Sun, 10 Jul 2016 12:18 am

Hey ~

I am here in Singapore just for Summer 2016. I live and study in Wisconsin (19M). It would be awesome if I could get some friends over here as no matter how awesome this country is, the people in it are basically dead and not interactive. Since I am on tourist visa, I can't work here. This also means I am free to meet anytime.

Cheers