Singapore Expats

22M - British just moved to Singapore. Looking for friends and travelling partners

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
Thatguyaw

22M - British just moved to Singapore. Looking for friends and travelling partners

Post by Thatguyaw » Sun, 26 Jun 2016 9:06 pm

Hi,

Just moved to Singapore from the UK two weeks ago. Looking for people who maybe want to grab a drink or a bite to eat on the evenings. But also looking for travelling partners so I can see the continent with others. Nobody wants to be exploring alone all the time!

Get in touch if your interested!

eyeswideopen

Re: 22M - British just moved to Singapore. Looking for friends and travelling partners

Post by eyeswideopen » Sat, 02 Jul 2016 12:26 am

Hi !

20F, local.

I'm planning to head to the uk sometime next year for holidays and am really interested in knowing more about the beautiful places to visit there! If you're cool with sharing, do let me know your contact details! Cheers :)

syedharoonalam

Re: 22M - British just moved to Singapore. Looking for friends and travelling partners

Post by syedharoonalam » Sat, 02 Jul 2016 3:05 pm

Hey man, I have been in Singapore for more than a year now. Feel free to whatsApp me, and we can plan out to take over places together :D +6591260960

P.S Anyone keen in joining, feel free to drop me line :)

Haroon.

ytw

Post by ytw » Sat, 02 Jul 2016 8:38 pm

Hey! I'm 20F from the US and I'm here for a summer internship. Definitely looking for people to travel and explore with so let me know if you wanna meet up sometime!

knottyquirky

Post by knottyquirky » Tue, 05 Jul 2016 2:40 pm

Hey, I'm Lia. I tried to reply your PM but it kept bouncing back.
I've been living in Singapore for 3.5 years and i still would like to explore Singapore with some new friends :)
You can drop me a PM or add me on facebook: Lia Cristiyana Hoetama

Cheers!

MartinBuchan93

Post by MartinBuchan93 » Thu, 07 Jul 2016 9:25 am

Hey,

Im 22 and from the UK also, been out here for a year and a bit now. give me a whatsapp and we can meet up sometime. +65 98569039

Martin

suyash

Post by suyash » Sun, 10 Jul 2016 12:33 am

Hi
I am 19M here just to spend my Summer Break. I would love to meet some people I can explore the city with. I am pretty much fond of everything so lemme know if you wanna meet sometime.