Singapore Expats Forum

Finding Jobs

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

Finding Jobs

Postby Guest » Mon, 31 Jan 2005 1:26 pm

I am not to advertise myself here. I am a 26yr old gal coming to 27. I have experience in Admin work for ab 4 yr+. I have leave my previous jobs cos I found a new job, then relieased the new job is not wa I wa, so I left the company. Now I have been looking for a new jobs but al from agency and it alway seem there is no ask from them. Even they do, they will let me know once they send my resume out. Just wonder how does agencies find jobs for us. Been looking for ab 3 weeks. and still no jobs. There is oni one company who was me, but I rejected it as it is too "wo lo". Am starting to feel demorised and lost confident. Do anyone out there facig the same problem with me. Would like to share with u all guys.

adrianlee
Regular
Regular

Postby adrianlee » Tue, 01 Feb 2005 10:10 am

Sorry to hear about your demise. Would have been wise to secure a new job before quitting your existing one. The Singaporean market is not as robust as it used to be. Most agents are approached by propective employers looking for staff. Maybe you can do part time or contract admin work. Good luck

Francis28

Postby Francis28 » Thu, 03 Feb 2005 3:53 pm

Sorry to hear of your dilemma too. Anyway, care to share your qualifications and what jobs are you expecting to look for?

DMA

Postby DMA » Fri, 18 Feb 2005 1:35 pm

Hi Guest,

I probably got what you are looking for. Care to leave me your e-mail and I will contact you shortly.

CST

LOOKING FOR JOB

Postby CST » Thu, 03 Mar 2005 5:31 pm

HI
Wonder have you got a job.
We need a parttime admin clerk. Interested?
Do email me at cstclean@singnet.com.sg

SgJob

Job Opportunities: Full-Time Sales Associates

Postby SgJob » Thu, 03 Mar 2005 5:50 pm

We're looking for Full-Time Sales Associates, young and vibrant people in the age group of 21- 35 years old and possess your own car, can email us at : sgjob@hotmail.com