Singapore Expats

What are the chances of getting SG citizenship?

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
x9200

Re: What are the chances of getting SG citizenship?

Post by x9200 » Mon, 13 Jun 2016 7:15 pm

The "elite" just got banned. Managed to restore majority of his posts.

Cyberelitesg

Post by Cyberelitesg » Mon, 13 Jun 2016 7:59 pm

exploring legal options
Last edited by Cyberelitesg on Mon, 13 Jun 2016 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cyberelitesg

Post by Cyberelitesg » Mon, 13 Jun 2016 8:02 pm

Please explain why are you attempting to keep this topic up and banning maliciously. I will sue the owners of this domain and make a police report for putting my rinancial info at risk even if i made the necessary attempts to delete this after realising some informations should be kept confidential.
Last edited by Cyberelitesg on Mon, 13 Jun 2016 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cyberelitesg

Post by Cyberelitesg » Mon, 13 Jun 2016 8:03 pm

exploring legal options
Last edited by Cyberelitesg on Mon, 13 Jun 2016 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cyberelitesg

Post by Cyberelitesg » Mon, 13 Jun 2016 8:12 pm

Exploring legal options
Last edited by Cyberelitesg on Mon, 13 Jun 2016 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cyberelitesg

Post by Cyberelitesg » Mon, 13 Jun 2016 8:13 pm

Exploring legal options
Last edited by Cyberelitesg on Mon, 13 Jun 2016 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Mon, 13 Jun 2016 8:15 pm

Thank God I am not the owner or operator of this Site :-k

And not even the moderator here !!! [-( [-(

I am terrified now :roll:

Cyberelitesg

Post by Cyberelitesg » Mon, 13 Jun 2016 8:26 pm

Fyi - in case you dont know.

What is the Personal Data Protection Act?

The PDPA establishes a data protection law that comprises various rules governing the collection, use, disclosure and care of personal data. It recognises both the rights of individuals to protect their personal data, including rights of access and correction, and the needs of organisations to collect, use or disclose personal data for legitimate and reasonable purposes.

x9200

Post by x9200 » Mon, 13 Jun 2016 9:01 pm

It's very simple. This forum is pro publico bono. It's a legal term meaning that the answers provided to people like you, may benefit also the others. Of course, it would not be possible if you obliterate the thread the way you did. That's why you were banned, for a behaviour considered by many to be unsocial.

Now, you posted here mr elite at your own will seeking some information. Nobody forced you to do this and assuming you are an adult with all legal rights, you should be aware of the consequences of posting on an open public forum. By posting it voluntarily you took the risk and agreed of your messages being distributed and copied. You said you are an IT guy and you didn't know how public fora works?

Ok, you are a nice guy everybody can see it, so what specific information puts you in risk? You may PM me.

BTW, may I suggest you change a bit your attitude as with no legal grounds to your demands you are at this moment bordering criminal threat? You don't want to have a criminal record why applying for a citizenship, do you?

Cyberelitesg

Post by Cyberelitesg » Mon, 13 Jun 2016 9:10 pm

While it is true that i made a mistake of posting MY sensitive information on the forum and nobody forced me to post hese, i made the necessary steps to remove them after realising that it could be detrimental to my own self. Now what is your purpose for reinstating the information?

It is my right as an individual to correct mistakes ht i post to the i ternet. However, what is your intention of reinstating the deleted messages? Is it to maliciously put my financial information a risk?

Boerdering criminal threat? You are the nce who are openly exposing information which i correctedly deleted you are telling me that there are no legal gounds here?

x9200

Post by x9200 » Mon, 13 Jun 2016 9:15 pm

You posted that information, not me. End of story. I made you an offer, take it or go and file a police report and they will make you painfully aware that you don't know what you are talking about.

BTW, I removed some parts of your initial post already. Good enough?

Cyberelitesg

Post by Cyberelitesg » Mon, 13 Jun 2016 9:17 pm

We all know that the internet is susceptible to copying which is why i corrected the mistake by deleting those information immediately which i deemed confidential. After you maliciously reinstating the messages that i deleted you are, you are at your will exposing my sensitive information at further risk of being compromised each second. If hackers can hack your system, they would know my financial information which may be a probable cause for these individuals to pursue matters against me. If you think that your actions are not threatening someones privacy, even after correctional excercise has been done, then you are fully mistaken. This is infringing my rights

Cyberelitesg

Post by Cyberelitesg » Mon, 13 Jun 2016 9:20 pm

You are correct. You did not post the information, it was me. But i corrected the mistake by deleting them. You on the other hand maliciously infringed my rights by banning me and reinstating private financial information that exposed further risk. This is unacceptable. Police report is not appropriate for exposing private information even if your member has expressedly politely requested the deletion of that information. I will pursue this legally if this is not taken down and your malicioius intent continues

x9200

Post by x9200 » Mon, 13 Jun 2016 9:25 pm

Man, I am not going to waste my time. Nobody pays me to educate you and to respond to your messages. See the earlier post, digest it and act accordingly. At this point you were made the offer to manage the risk you subjectively and allegedly see. You didn't respond to this offer and continue with this pointless yada yada instead of acting. If the risk is so great as you suggested you should be acting now. Do you see my point?

Cyberelitesg

Post by Cyberelitesg » Mon, 13 Jun 2016 9:25 pm

In any court of law, it is the motive that is established in any criminal acts.

Now the question is, what is your motive for reinstating information which i have deleted and deemed financially sensitive?